VINE VOICEon 15 November 2012
I like these as they are a larger size to standard cupcake sizes.

The paper quality is good and maintains colour after baking.

I will definitely will buy these again.
on 6 May 2013
I was extremely happy with the Minnie Mouse cupcake cases, they were a fantastic price, they held there colour after cooking and they were a good size. They were delivered quickly and safely.
I would definitely recommend these cases.
on 24 September 2013
I was very disappointed with this product. The cases looked very colourful and the design on them stood out but once I cooked my cupcakes the cases looked like they were greasy couldn't see the design! My baking tray wasn't greasy so it must have been the cases.
I wouldn’t recommend this product, yes they are cheap but that doesn’t mean they should have done what they did.
on 15 October 2012
Bought these for nieces Minnie mouse themed Birthday party. Very cute and loved by all. Pricing was very reasonable. Very pleased with them.
on 15 July 2013
these are very novel if you are going for a themed party as we did, the first girl in the family and I just love minnie mouse. they were reasonably priced as well.
on 22 June 2014
Great case for a birthday party! Print stayed well even after cooking didn't fade! Everyone loved the themed party, recommend
on 28 August 2013
product was good and the cases were bright and funky. baked well and help all cakes well. would buy more.
on 5 November 2014
Very Pretty Minnie Mouse cup cake cases. A lovely product, good quality and arrived super quick!
on 30 December 2014
Superb Great product, good price and quick delivery. Would definitely recommend, Thank you.
on 20 June 2016