5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value
I haven't worn the top yet but first impression is fantastic value for £9.99! Good quality light weight fabric, I ordered a medium (size 12) and its not that generous, normally I'm a size 10 but know from experience Nike can be quite skimpy with their cut.
Published on 3 Jan. 2013 by Sam gee

1.0 out of 5 stars Nike Ladies short sleeve exercise top
I bought this to go with my Nike Tempo 2-1Shorts, hangs well, washes well. Use it for running and in the gym
Published on 21 Feb. 2013 by Tracey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 3 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Running Top, 8 Dec. 2012
I am a novice runner and have purchased a number of different running tops and this is my favourite. Light and comfortable. Will be buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable not to tight, 6 Mar. 2013
Eileen Cooper "EileenC" (Milton Keynes UK) - See all my reviews
I did order a size larger as I hate tight clothes, but the fit is fine, the material is soft and easy to wash. I love it will more than likley order another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely color/ fit/ good quality, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Womens Nike Short sleeve running exercise Lavender top (Apparel)
This top is lovely, it's a beautiful colour and the fit is great. It's so soft and light so it will be great to run in. AND it arrived 4 days early! Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars light and silky feel, 26 April 2013
This top not only looks good but feels light to wear making you cool and dry when wearing it, the colour is great, its perfect in every way, excellent quality so I am very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and cool top, 3 July 2013
These tops are great. Lovely and cool when exercising and so lightweight! I was especially pleased with the length as I have a long body and tops are often a bit too short for me (not good when bending over!). This is a nice length and I'd definitely purchase again. Lovely bright colour too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good comfy fit, 8 May 2013
This is a nice, reasonably loose fit. The colour is nice and the fabric is very comfortable. Washes well too

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour and slightly longer than my other running tops, 20 Oct. 2013
I was quite please with this top I liked the price the colour and the fit. I am 5ft 11 and it was nice to find a top that came down to my hips. The colour was really nice and not washy washy. Not a bad price for Nike

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Nike top, great postage, 22 Aug. 2013
I bought a Nike running top for £10, significantly less than the shops. Ordered it Monday night and it arrived Wednesday first thing. I love the top and service was excellent. I've been back to their site to enquire about other goods and they were most helpful. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running top, 18 July 2013
I bought a size up, having read reviews about generous sizing but I had to send it back and order a smaller size as the 16 was huge (I'm a 14 and like tops not too fitted but this really was too big). The seller was great and I had my refund and replacement within a few days.

The top itself is very comfy and and a good fit and although I didn't think the little tab for an mp3 cable would be much use, I ended up using it on my first run wearing it and found it worked really well.

The colour is lovely and is just as shown in the picture.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›