5.0 out of 5 stars I like it
Yes, these are good and good value for money. Handy to have for the sand pits. A lot to play with in the set.
Published 13 months ago by Sheila

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
Bought this for my 3 year old to use in his sand box. A wide array of toys which is good. could have probably have a bigger castle mould though and the bucket did not last very long but all the others seem like they will last a lot longer. Bucket is crucial to have though so disappointed about that breaking first. Apart from that I am fairly happy with purchase.
Published 9 months ago by Mrs. Savvy Shopper

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 17 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 2 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars grandaughter's gift., 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Smiffy's Beach Set, Spade, Bucket and Toys (Toy)
My smallest granddaughter absolutely loves this bucket set for the sandpit that she plays with in our garden. Thank you for sending so quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Smiffy's Beach Set, Spade, Bucket and Toys (Toy)
I bought them for my one year old to use on holiday, although some of the pieces have sharp edges it's an excellent buy because you have lots of shapes.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought these for my grandson to play with in ..., 6 Sep 2014
This review is from: Smiffy's Beach Set, Spade, Bucket and Toys (Toy)
I bought these for my grandson to play with in his new sandpit. They arrived in time for his birthday and I understand he loves them. Thank you.AAA+

Smiffy's Beach Set, Spade, Bucket and Toys