4.0 out of 5 stars It worked!!!!
I had been grinding my teeth for a few nights whilst asleep and this helped stop me wearing the enamel away.
Published 11 months ago by Nyra Godley

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money
Wasted 5 buying this and am going to buy a shockdoctor since this gumshield is rubbish. It is extremely bulky (I cant even fit my lips around it!. Moulded it 5 times and it still fell out of my mouth and I now have a sore mouth!
Published 17 months ago by Lucy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars It worked!!!!, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Tinxs Gum Shield Pro Mould- Moulds to exact shape! Transparent Sports Gum Shield Mouth Guard Mouthguard Teeth Protector for "Boxing" "Hockey" "MMA" "Rugby" "Karate" "Martial Arts" - Clear / Blue for Choice Available! (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gum shield saves my teeth, 14 July 2012
Once I had found out which gum I needed to protect, the rest was easy. Could have done with a small diagram to help. Soak in boiling water and the shield moulded it to my teeth and gum shape. Easy and useful plastic "box" to carry it in. Low price so I bought two.
Very opportune purchase as I was in a karate tournament a week later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 4 Mar 2013
This is very simple to make it shape your mouth, and it's more comfortable to use it after than a classic one !

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money, 12 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars dentist quoted 200 pound, 16 Dec 2013
I wear it at night to stop me grinding my teeth works perfectly very comfortable. The dentist suggested it but the one he had cost over 200 . . . . . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Nov 2013
Arrived within two days, put in a cup of boiling water, placed in mouth. It fits perfect. Cheep and it's moulds to my teeth.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not that good, 17 Nov 2013
Arrived very quickly but was disappointed as it did not fit my sons mouth very well we followed instruction but did not mould in very well did not bother returning ended up buying another one from the sports shop

1.0 out of 5 stars dont waste your money, 20 Oct 2013
the only good thing about wasting my money on this was getting a case. the mouth guard is really useless

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cherful, 7 Jun 2013
Its ok a bit bulky and actually tarted to hurt my teeth after wearing it a few nights, however I refuse to pay over 200 at the dentist!!

1.0 out of 5 stars it doesn't come with full mouth protection, only for bottom mouth, really disappointed me., 2 Jun 2013
only had bottom part of the mouth guard.

didn't feel like it was a new product, really cheap, but crap aswell.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›