on 2 September 2013
Delivered promptly and easy to unpack, have noticed the difference on sleeping, feel a sense of sinking and being cocooned in
luxury.
on 26 September 2013
we have the orthopedic bed that is one of the most uncomfortable beds that anyone could buy and my husband has been struggling with his back pain and stopped sleeping on it instead he sleeps on the sofa bed that we already have. We needed to find a fast solution that is on budget and I thought of giving it a try and buy one of those toppers, i took a look at the review which are all good and ordered one. We received it yesterday and it has transformed the orthopedic bed to a much better bed or to normal comfortable bed than a person deserve to lie on after a long hard day! Also, the bed now feels better as i used to hear these noises of the bed when my husband move but now all the noise has gone.
on 20 January 2014
This was excellent value and so much cheaper and better than a previous topper purchased from another supplier. So comfortable! You cant go wrong from this seller
on 12 April 2014
Bought this to go on a relatively new but rather uncomfortable mattress. The actual topper is comfortable and I liked slewping on it but one big problem was that it was so small. I ordered a double and when unrolled was a single and has never grown into a double. I have read reviews of others and some say it sits flush on a double mattress and others say it is not quite a full double so mine must be really short! I have read that the matttess needs to sit flat for 24 hours to expand after being rolled but at no time is this suggested by the manufacturer. I am dissapointed overall and I should have returned it but I had unrolled and disposed of the packaging. Would recommend for comfort but would be wary of buying again due to sizing issues and lack of instructions that consumers obviously require if this needs to be treated a certain way after purchase. Would have gave less stars is possible but only for fact that it is useless for us and was a waste of money.
on 2 October 2013
We bought this for our son's student accommodation as the bed mattress in his new shared house was really thin. This is just the job as it has made the bed much more comfortable and soft and he's really pleased with it.
on 7 August 2013
Bought this after reading the good reviews. Fits my double bed perfectly, did not notice any odour at all but did unpack it and let it breathe for 24 hours before putting on the bed. Very comfortable has made a lot of difference and at a great price. Highly recommende.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 December 2014
Get 4", not 2"!
2" made a small improvement to my futon mattress but 4" is much more comfortable.
If you're not sure, get 2", then fold it in half and see if you prefer 4". Then if you like 4", just buy another 2" and you have a full size 4". (I guess this trick might only work if you get a double or king size, basically big enough to fold in half and still sleep on)

The memory effect only lasts for about a second if you press it by hand, but when your body sinks into it then you get the memory effect, it's MUCH more comfortable than normal foam.
(UPDATE: I bought a memory foam topper from "Southern Foam" on Amazon, and that one IS real memory foam that leave the shape of your hand, etc. as for comfort between them, I think I prefer the Southern, but I really liked both.)

No bad small at all and was ready to use in a few hours.

It made my old futon super comfortable.
One of the best purchases I've made. I can sleep like a baby again! (Also recommended: Ear plugs, as long as you are in a safe place where there is no risk that you won't hear important things like a fire alarm!)

Very breathable.

Update: Several months later, still great.
on 22 February 2015
When the topper arrived it had been vacuum packed so when you open it it is squashed flat with a ridge down the fold. If you leave it lives up to its name - memory foam - and reforms. The smell is an issue. We left the topper out for a week hoping that the smell would improve. It did a bit but even now a few weeks on you still notice it when you walk into the bedroom. On terms of comfort it us great and you do feel like you are on a bed of feathers. If you can bare the smell then go for it
on 10 January 2015
Well was so excited about this memory foam coming. It arrived very quickly. I unwrapped it and not till I took it out did I realise it was only a double and not a kingsize that I needed. Gutted.com. sp my son is now enjoying a lovely bed and says he has never slept so well. So one happy 19 yr old!!! As for me have to order another in kingsize. He is made up.with it and says it it so very comfy. So someone is happy with it. Thanks you for great service and fast delivery.
on 16 January 2014
This topper is a first class product it came well wrapped in record time.
Really good value for your money. Well done!
After sleeping on this topper last night I can recommend this topper.