5.0 out of 5 stars couldnt put it down !
I loved this story. I laughed I cried and I cheered. I hope to buy more of you books xx
Published on 16 April 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Really? That's it?
This book only took me just over two hours to read and although the story was of the type that I usually really like, (hot male shifter, sassy confident girl), I feel that the story was very formulaic with no surprises at all.

If this was a free read it would have been ok, but not for £1.99. It was far too short to warrant this price.
Published 18 months ago by F. Lawless

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun read, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Leashed By A Wolf (The Shifters of Hillside Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Fun light hearted shifter story. Strong woman, stubborn in denial wolf a quick easy read slightly hot and makes you smile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 4 April 2013
I think this is an aamazing book. I could not tear myself away from it. I recommend this book to teenage girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leashes by a wolf, 24 Mar 2013
I love reading this book. I couldn't put it down. It is good to get away from everyday stresses into a world of make believe.