5.0 out of 5 stars Brialliant delivery and quality
I ordered this product for my mum's birthday which was to be five days later. The expected order delivery schedule was 3 to 16 days which worried me, however it arrived in three days!!!!
They look great and they work great and my mum was soo happy with all the colour and size choice within the pack. Thank you so much. I highly recommend this product.
Published 22 months ago by Mango

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality
Rough bits on tips of some hooks that can catch on yarn, perhaps this could be expected at the price
Published 5 months ago by Freida Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Brialliant delivery and quality, 1 Jun 2012
This review is from: 12 Sizes Multi coloured Aluminum Crochet Hooks Needles Set 2mm-8mm

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 2 Jan 2014
Very good for the price - strong metal hooks in protective plastic bag. Really cannot believe what good value for money this is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colourful, cheap, lots of sizes, 28 Dec 2013
Caroline (Roxburghshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
A good value little bundle to have in the box, at a fraction of the price in the craft shop. Very useful, but took ages to come (more than three weeks) because delivered directly from China. However, I wasn't in a hurry, but worth noting if you are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Goos selection, 4 July 2013
I bought these as a gift. And they were well received. Individually marked with the size of the needle & colour coded too. My Aunt was really pleased. -- In fact I am borrowing number 8 at the moment to make a chunky blanket. If you have tiny fingers such as I they fit just right.

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 23 Nov 2013
These crochet hooks come in a plastic wallet and have their sizes stamped on to them, which makes it easy to know which one you want to use at a glance. They are brightly coloured and make a beginner have more fun with learning the craft. I bought these to teach my 85 year old mother-in-law how to crochet as she wants a new hobby and they are perfect for that purpose. They are cheap quality but at just under 3 for 12, it is what I expected. They are fit for purpose to teach a beginner and if they like the craft then they wouldn't baulk at having to buy better ones at a later date due to such a low outlay at the beginning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crochet all the way, 11 Nov 2012
The colours weren't the same, but that didn't bother me. It's great, I love crocheting. Made more hats with these things, than a blind man with a stick and a dog could shake a stick at. The only thing is the delivery price. it cost a bit, it seems to have gone up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 30 Dec 2013
I'm just starting out in crochet and wanted a good set of hooks without breaking the bank and these are perfect. Not only are they good quality, they arrived very quickly too. An excellent bargain!

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 19 Nov 2013
The crochet hooks are good quality and I love the handy carry case as it means I can take my hooks where ever I go which is excellent. The only thing I was slightly dissapointed with was that there was no sizes above a 6mm . Otherwise I am very happy with the product!

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 15 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 1 Nov 2013
Lovely hooks like the different colours good and strong well pleased deliver time good but didn't realize that they were coming from china

ARRAY(0xa3948cc0)