on 1 June 2012
I ordered this product for my mum's birthday which was to be five days later. The expected order delivery schedule was 3 to 16 days which worried me, however it arrived in three days!!!!
They look great and they work great and my mum was soo happy with all the colour and size choice within the pack. Thank you so much. I highly recommend this product.
on 25 May 2014
These are fantastic hooks if, like me, your are relatively new to crochet.

I have been knitting for a good few years, having being taught by my nan who also tried to teach me to crochet. For some reason I couldn't grasp it back then, which is strange, as I find it a lot easier than knitting now. I decided to give it another go but didn't want to spend a lot on expensive needles (I mean hooks haha....what can I say, I knit) :p I'm so pleased I did, I can crochet really well now. I have made some gorgeous clothes, toys, earrings, bags etc.

These hooks feel comfortable and are effortless to use, the different colours make it easy to associate sizes quickly. They are strong and surprisingly for the price, well made. I haven't had sizing issues like another reviewer unfortunately has, but then I tend to make up my own patterns anyway. Also the hook comes through the stitch easily, I have never had to fight it through, which I was worried about before I purchased these cheap hooks having read another reviewer had that issue.

I always thought these would be my beginner set of hooks, which for a while they were, and I would then move on to more expensive "better quality" hooks, but that hasn't been necessary. I'm no longer a Crochet noob but I still use these hooks for all my crochet projects. They are great value things that probably should just be "beginner" but I don't care about having the most expensive, snazziest, needles/hooks in my yarn basket.

Just a last note on the delivery, this item is coming from Hong Kong... it will take a while, be aware of that before you purchase and then you won't be disappointed that its 2-3 weeks before you get them! =)
on 28 December 2013
A good value little bundle to have in the box, at a fraction of the price in the craft shop. Very useful, but took ages to come (more than three weeks) because delivered directly from China. However, I wasn't in a hurry, but worth noting if you are.
on 4 July 2013
I bought these as a gift. And they were well received. Individually marked with the size of the needle & colour coded too. My Aunt was really pleased. -- In fact I am borrowing number 8 at the moment to make a chunky blanket. If you have tiny fingers such as I they fit just right.
on 2 January 2014
Very good for the price - strong metal hooks in protective plastic bag. Really cannot believe what good value for money this is.
on 3 July 2013
I am very pleased with these crochet hooks, the colours are just fantastic.Each hook has a nice weight and feels comfortable in the hand. They came in a plastic wallet, which is a nice touch as they will be kept safe and keep them in good condition. I have two projects to do and these just fit the bill. This would be a great gift for older children as it would encourage them to learn easy crochet projects, such as pencil case and bookmarks. I would recommend this product as it represents excellent value for money. Thank you very much.
on 30 December 2013
I'm just starting out in crochet and wanted a good set of hooks without breaking the bank and these are perfect. Not only are they good quality, they arrived very quickly too. An excellent bargain!
on 1 November 2013
Lovely hooks like the different colours good and strong well pleased deliver time good but didn't realize that they were coming from china
on 1 November 2013
Quick delivery. Used the needles a few weeks now. Good grid and beautiful colors. Nothing to complaint. Would recommend everyone to buy.
on 14 May 2015
Light and very smooth to crochet with. The size is clearly stamped on the thumb/finger rest. Their smoothness means they don't worry the yarn and make it go all furry like some I've tried. The hook is slightly more rounded than a Pony brand hook but still slips between the stitches very nicely. They feel a bit weak/bendy in the very small sizes but I find 3mm and up are quite sturdy but saying that, they are aluminium and are not going to be as rigid as steel. On the plus side of that, if you do bend them, you can fairly easily bend them back. At just under 25 pence each (I ordered from a UK seller) you can't beat them on value for money. Nice bright metallic colours make a nice change from boring grey ones too. Overall, I am pleased with my purchase.