5.0 out of 5 stars Useful support
These arch supports certainly make walking more comfortable for me. With fallen arches, my feet are not properly aligned when walking and without support would soon ache. I would recommend them to anyone with a similar problem.
Published on 16 Jun. 2012 by Mrs. A. M. Meaden

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but not high enough
I can see how these would cushion your feet. however the arch support is not high enough for me.
I'm keeping them as a bit of support is always better than nothing and the area under the ball of the foot seems to be quite nice :)
don't order if you absolutely need high arch support.
Published 22 months ago by Gabrielle V I Klein

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful support, 16 Jun. 2012
This review is from: SturdyFoot Non-Slip Arch Support Silicone Gel Pads Shoe Inserts (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, 8 Dec. 2012
Convenient but a little higher than I expected so not so comfortable in trainers but ok in plastic shoes or leather shoes. Remember to take the sticker off the bottom so you can stick it in your shoes or else it won't stay in place.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but not high enough, 27 Jun. 2013
don't order if you absolutely need high arch support.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not limping anymore, 27 Jan. 2013
I developed Plantar Fasciitis in my left foot and it was becoming very painful to limp let alone walk first this in the morning. Of course it got better during the day as you walk more, but spend time in a chair and then get up, 80% of the morning pain would be back again for the first 20 steps or so. I also started to walk on the edge of my foot, which is not a road you want to go down on. (Leads to knee and hip problems.)

I decided to purchase two sets of these Gel Pads (after all, they are cheap enough) and put them in my work shoes and boots. The first day of wearing them felt strange and the pain didn't go away in the foot completely (about 50% of normal), but I was to walking normally. The big surprised was getting up for work the next morning. I was able to walk barefoot normally to the bathroom instead of limping on the edge of my foot. There was still some pain, but it was bearable to allow me to walk normally. This convinced me to purchase another set of 2 of these Gel Pads.

I have been wearing these Gel Pads for two weeks now and I can say they have made a big different. After about a week, you even forget you have them in your shoes. (Just as a footnote, if you have a good foot the Gel pad will feel even stranger but you get use to it. You should put them in both shoes otherwise there will be a height difference which could cause you to have hip problems later if you don't.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good arch support, 13 May 2012
D. Houtzagers "flying freak" (Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
Received two days after ordering!!
Tried different arch supports, this one is the ultimate for me. So I ordered 4 more, as they fit well into my shoes. Suggest a little note to add with the dispatch, as initially I was worried they slipped in my shoes too much, but after discovering there was an completely invisible plastic layer on the bottom to cover the glue, they stick perfectly in my shoes. A good arch support for a nice price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 29 May 2013
Not sure about these, the idea is good, but I don't feel they will go from shoe to shoe because of the stickiness of them. So a little frightened of using them in case they mess up my shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars great and very soft and comfortable, 25 April 2013
Only downside is that you cannot fit to other shoes as they are adhesive but very comfortable when stuck in correctly.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 29 Nov. 2012
great product. really helped me support my foot. i have flat feet which creates pain on my ankles. these have helped.

5.0 out of 5 stars AHHHH NO MORE PAIN!!!!!, 19 Oct. 2012
WOW!!!! When i saw this product, these silicon foot shoe inserts, i was dubious at first. I was really not sure whether the product i am seeing will help me. I have very high foot arches and had bilateral total hip replacements this year and needed more foot support for my high arches. I tell you THIS IS A WINNER AND MUST BUY!!! I even showed this product to a lady at BOOTS....It has done wonders for my feet and walking. It sticks to my shoe and i have a pair for every shoe i wear. What an awesome product. No more pain!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh...........Thanksxx

3.0 out of 5 stars arch supports, 3 July 2014