4.0 out of 5 stars Make a hell of a difference to your riding.
Very cheap, but not as flimsy as you'd think.

Very comfy, more support for hands, much less fatigue as a result!

Published 12 months ago by SamAK420

3.0 out of 5 stars ADEQUATE
I am confined to a wheelchair for a few months and so bought these to protect my hands. I don't need them to last long enough to become heirlooms so I didn't expect brilliant quality at this price and, indeed, I have to agree with other reviewers in their two, main, grumbles.
Published 8 months ago by Clive

4.0 out of 5 stars Make a hell of a difference to your riding., 27 July 2013
Very cheap, but not as flimsy as you'd think.

Very comfy, more support for hands, much less fatigue as a result!

What's the first thing you try and do if you come off a bike? Yep, put your hands out to break the fall. Without gloves, you're gonna end up with gravel embedded deep in your hands, and serious road rash. These gloves have a nice thick pad sewn in to protect the palm, very re-assuring at 30mph downhill!

I got the large size(i'm a 22 yr old male, average build) and the left glove comes off very easily, even when hot and sweaty. But the right glove is harder to get off for some reason....tricky getting the thumb out! Not sure why, both my hands are the same size! Only a minor gripe though. Otherwise a good product, and for less than a tenner, I don't mind if they don't last long. Expect a couple of months out of them, if you're a regular rider.

Recommended for beginner cycle gloves, but I might try a more expensive pair, double the price next time and see if there's much improvement.

I'm pleased overall.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Item, 15 Nov 2012
A. Lawrence (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
I don't use these for cycling, I use them for dog walking. They keep my hands warm and also help me grip wet leads and stop my hands hurting in the cold.

3.0 out of 5 stars ADEQUATE, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: Optimum Men's Cycling Fingerless Glove (Sports Apparel)
Firstly, these gloves are poorly finished, with loose threads and poor machining straight from the packet. They won't last long but then I don't need them to.
Secondly, everyone commented on how small they are and advised ordering one size larger than you might think. I have exceptionally small hands for a man but I still ordered one size up. And, even so, they only just fit and are quite difficult to remove. These gloves aren't small, they're tiny!
But, predictable grumbles aside, they should be fine for me. If you are looking for a pair of quality cycling gloves, 'cos you're a keen enthusiast, then don't bother with these (but I imagine that you'd be stood in shop anyway, trying gloves on rather than buying by mail). But if you're looking for a quick fix for some hand protection, then these are OK. Are they the best value for money out there? I don't know! Am I disappointed with my purchase? Not at all; they are, er .....adequate.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 24 Jun 2013
Have had for a few weeks, wear every day. You need to be careful when taking off, but otherwise are fine. Bright and visible for signalling.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, but fell to pieces after about a month, 15 July 2014
Very comfortable, but fell to pieces after about a month. I'm a regular cyclist and the palm on each glove has a massive hole now. I wouldn't expect something so cheap to last for an eternity, but this is pretty pants.
Just goes to show, you get what you pay for!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
William Mc Grath "duke886" (lismore Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Optimum Men's Cycling Fingerless Glove (Sports Apparel)
great hardwearing gloves-I wear them cycling and hikeing and sometimes just to look cool.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 15 July 2014
Finger stitching un ravelled on trying on from the packet. Very poor quality, avoid at all costs

2.0 out of 5 stars Fell Apart., 12 July 2014
Nice gloves, but once you put them in the wash they fall apart around the fingers. Happened to both of them so not sure it's just a one off. Inexpensive, but I'd have expected them to have lasted more than 1 week.

3.0 out of 5 stars not long lasting, 25 Jun 2014
great gloves cant fault them and perfect for what i need but i have worn them 3 times and they have all bust at the bottom of the fingers. Im sure they should last longer than that, maybe mine are faulty

cant seem to find where to go to ask for a replacement pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Optimium gloves, 23 Jun 2014
Hugh Toulson "hugh toulson" (gravesend uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Optimum Men's Cycling Fingerless Glove (Sports Apparel)
Nice fit for me and a good price i wear everything time i go for a ride would recommend to anyone