5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, flattering fit, washes well
Extremely pleased with this purchase. Great for the not-so-chilly days and fits perfectly. Light, comfortable and a really lovely colour. Dries quickly after washing. No criticism at all!
Published 6 months ago by J. Rainey

2.0 out of 5 stars 'Try before you buy' online
Published 12 months ago by C. Simmons

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, flattering fit, washes well, 1 Jan 2014
J. Rainey (Brighton) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars 'Try before you buy' online, 5 July 2013
C. Simmons "Christine 0010" (Shropshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Time To Run Women's Velocity Short Sleeve Zip Neck Running T Shirt Top (Misc.)
No grumbles re quality of garment, but had to return re poor fit - purchased size 16 to fit my size 14-16 - turned out to be a 'snug' fit and uncomfortable around upper arms/shoulders. Refund promptly offered, but return post cost me nearly 3 - waste of time and money. My recommendation is to avoid online purchase of clothing and to go somewhere where you can 'try before you buy'.

4.0 out of 5 stars light and comfortable, 7 Jun 2014
love the top, really light weight and comfortable for running in. Easy to wash and quick to dry. came on time

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for Purpose, 8 April 2014
P. James (Malton, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to use in the gym, snug fit,very comfortable,good quality for the price, would consider getting another if there had .been a wider variety of colours

2.0 out of 5 stars Order a size up, 20 Mar 2014
R. Bassett (Edinburgh, UK) - See all my reviews
order a size up. I'm a size 12, but i have quite a bust on me, and this unfortunately didn't fit me comfortably- it does 'fit', but it's uncomfortable at the thought of running in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Light and just right for working on the erg, 8 Jan 2014
I like this top very much and can do my erg workouts up to 2000 with getting sweaty - rally nice fit too

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely running T, 28 Dec 2013
I really like this T. Perfect material for running in. The white sections make it striking and so you can be seen by traffic etc. The only down side is that the sizing is a little on the small side. I normally wear size 12 tops. I bought this in a size 14 and it is a little snug. I refuse to buy size 16 when I only weigh 9.5 stone !!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Flattering design, 27 Nov 2013
I chose the Navy blue and it fits like a glove. So far I have only used it for Yoga. For that it's very easy to move around in. And I like the way I look in it!

5.0 out of 5 stars superlight and top quality, 31 Oct 2013
I like this top as it is superlight. The fit is perfect and the quality is top.
Good buy , will probably buy more of these

4.0 out of 5 stars product great packaging rubbish, 2 Sep 2013
The top is great jsut what I needed - however it came in a very large package - which meant that I had to make a special trip into town to collect it as it wouldn't go through the letter box. It could easily have been packed to enable it to be posted through which is exactly what happened with another top that I ordered at the same time from another supplier.