5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
A cross between a helly hansen layer and a ron hill top. Excellent for gym and running, nice colours too. Will certainly buy more styles and colours
Published 19 months ago by Emma

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try ...
Oh well, at the stated price it was worth a try. However both the tops I ordered will be going back. I am a UK size 8 and I ordered a size 10 because I like my tops to be slightly roomy for comfort, however I found that these came up quite small - uncomfortably tight around the neck and armpits and not quite long enough in the body. Unfortunately I will be returning them.
Published 15 months ago by Photo19

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars yasmin, 11 Dec 2012
Great running top. I'm a size 14 and the size is perfect. The material is good and not too clingy. The shape is excellent that I'm planning on ordering another top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 1 Jan 2014
J. Rainey (Brighton) - See all my reviews
Flattering fit (comes to the hip, fits well around the torso), beautiful colour, very comfortable to wear (light, no seams, sleeves stay up if you push to elbows when you warm up). Have had for months, wear it a couple of times a week and still looks like new. Great value - highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Time To Run Top, 11 Oct 2013
I very much liked this top for it's colour, but would have like a size 12, 10 is a snug fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Time To Run Women's Velocity Long Sleeve Running T Shirt Top Size 1..., 7 Sep 2013
this shirt was bought for my wife to wear during half marathon races, she reports first class, comfortable, I think it is extremely good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful workhorse, 20 Aug 2013
10/12 highstreet uk dress size. The 12 fits loosely.
Not super fashionable, but lightweight and quick drying, so does the job intended. As with all such synthetic fabrics gets smelly very quickly, but washes well and dries quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 May 2013
Wore this out paintballing, fits perfectly and doesn't cling- good quality as well! I would definitely recommend this top! :D

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try ..., 10 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, nice quality, 13 April 2013
Colour as picture, good fit, good quality. My iron makes little pulls in the material so recommend ironing wrong side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 8 April 2013
I love the colour of this top..not too tight, very comfortable to exercise in..have bought one in blue as well