5.0 out of 5 stars Order your actual size
I'm a uk 9, but I ordered a 9.5 based on the reviews on here saying that you should order a size bigger, the shoes are slightly too big and I now wish I had ordered my actual size.
I can't be bothered with returning them though and am completely happy with the shoe in general, I just tie them a little tighter and make it work ;D
Published 8 months ago by Tenks

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, but don't last
I bought Merrells in the hope that, as a slightly more 'technical' brand than I usually wear (Converse, Vans etc) they might last a bit longer. Sadly not. I walk a couple of miles to/from work every day, and these last about 6 months before the heel and sole wear through. Also, be aware that they fit very small - I'm usually a 9.5 but need these in 10.5.
Published 4 months ago by olly_s

5.0 out of 5 stars Order your actual size, 10 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars merrell rant, 10 Jan. 2014
Absolutely brilliant shoes really comfortable at a really good price would definitely recommend anyone to buy a pair can't praise them enough

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, but don't last, 17 Oct. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Confortable and sturdy, 10 July 2014
Amazon Customer (Vilnius, Lithuania) - See all my reviews
Love these very much! Very comfortable, but quarter could be a bit sturdier, because it would be easier to put them on. And as some have already noted, be advised, that you need to look for at least half or even one size bigger pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great with jeans, 29 May 2014
Very comfortable & £10 cheaper than john Lewis who didn't havey size. they've not been off my feet since getting them .Apart from in bed that is !

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 22 Feb. 2014
Good quality stylish design and nice colour. Looks rich . My brother loves his gift.i will recommend this product .

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality Merrell's !, 25 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Merrell Rant, Men's Low-Top Sneakers (Shoes)
Merrell shoes & trainers are always good quality, I think, & these are no exception. They look great, are extremley comfortable & the price on Amazon is pretty good.

These particular shoes might be a bit tight fitting for wider feet, so please bear that in mind when purchasing. I bought a size 8 & they are exactly as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 July 2014
This is the third pair I have ordered in less than two weeks. They are very comfortable and fit well, and I would recommend to anyone.
I like the complete range of colours and would order more pairs, but they appear to get a little expensive according to colour.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Fit, 22 Feb. 2015
My husband found the shoe too narrow but at the same time he felt he was walking out of the heel. Very uncomfortable so they were returned. The quality of the shoe was as expected just the fit was wrong. Another size would not have solved the problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 6 Dec. 2014
David Wigg "Dave.W" (England) - See all my reviews
Nice trainers, comfortable fit and have lastedr well so far. Not sure of they will last forever as the glue holding the bottom to the top seems to be moving, but so far so good.