5.0 out of 5 stars sheet ĥolders
These do a better job of keeping the sheet in place over the metal suspender type grips (the plastic suspender type are hopeless), and also retain their grip better, the former having a tendency to 'pop' off the sheet when under tension.
All in all I'd say they solved the annoying problem of the sheet coming off the corners of the mattress!

..six months on...
Published on 24 Nov. 2012 by Mr. Michael J. Whittaker

3.0 out of 5 stars hard work
I have weak arms so I have to struggle to make it work but for strong person should not have problems
Published 18 months ago by Marie Heng

5.0 out of 5 stars sheet ĥolders, 24 Nov. 2012
This review is from: ORIGINAL Bed Band Sheet Holder. Adjustable Sheet Fastener/Holder/Strap/Suspender/Gripper

..six months on and these holders have lived up to their expectation - no losing their grip or the sheet coming off the mattress with the holder still in place.
An excellent buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars fitted sheets, 3 Nov. 2012
For years I had a irritating time with the bottom fitted sheet on my bed(it has a very deep mattress )with one corner slipping off the mattress and getting caught in my feet .
I had tried various types of sheet holder and found them to be inadequate often when slipping the retainer over the corner of the bed when attached to the sheet they would pull off, can get a bit annoying that.
But this product has much better clips and overall quality is the best so far and is working well.
Ben

5.0 out of 5 stars AM-AZ-ING!, 14 May 2012
EXCELLENT product. I have used many sheet suspenders, as our fitted sheet is forever slipping off at the corners, but have been so disappointed with the quality. The Bed Bands are quick and easy to fit and never ping off. Can't recommend any more highly!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Bed Sheet Holders, 30 Aug. 2012
Great product work great,I have an adjustable bed - no more wrinkled sheet.Would highly recommend.Make bed making so much easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant!!!, 1 Jan. 2013
Mr. C. Rough - See all my reviews
Hate sleeping on wrinkled sheets and these do the job perfectly.

Also the clips are almost all metal, so much sturdier. Don't try and save money by buying cheap ones, they won't last!

Arrived very quickly too! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars A pack of four little miracles!, 11 May 2012
M. L. Butcher (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
"Oh my god I can't believe I have been putting up with 15 years of pulling the bl**dy sheets back on the mattress every day when this product was available. These are brilliant so far I just can't praise them enough, it's like a miracle!"

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job!, 27 Nov. 2012
J. Sweeney (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
This is a great, high quality item that simply does what it is supposed to. I have put up with creeping sheets for years and I wish I had looked for this item sooner! Very simple to attach and when I woke up both the fitted sheet and mattress protector were still perfectly in place! Genius! The bed bands are both manufactured in and delivered from the US and the declaration form on the package proves you only pay the postage fee charged. Great service. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazingly simple, 25 Nov. 2012
K. Draycott - See all my reviews
After having to apologise to my wife for the last ten years for fidgeting in the night and pulling the sheet off, these are wonderful. They work completely and only take a minute to attach. Fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Aug. 2012
We have a memory foam mattress and it was a total and utter nightmare trying to keep fitted sheets from not popping off. Every time you woke up the fitted sheet would have popped off from the corner...sooooo annoying. Then we got these bands... not once has the fitted sheet moved! They are a little tricky to fit, but so worth it. A great buy, highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars (astonishing)!, 1 Aug. 2012
S. lazenby "Steve L" (UK) - See all my reviews
We were sick and tired of fitted bottom sheets popping off at the gentlest nocturnal fidget. Ordered after reading the positive reviews - which were so enthusiastic I thought they had probably been written by the manufacturer and his relatives.
Anyway, quel suprise - they arrived all the way from the US I think; faster than from our neighbouring village; stuck them on in seconds ..... and they worked!!!
We found that only the top ones need to be attached - a simple job to pull off the corner; attach the strap and tighten it up. Job done and uninterrupted kip.