on 21 March 2013
Despite not purchasing this item on Amazon (but in an art shop), I would like to say that this is a good handy small artpack case of approximately A5 size that can hold a lot of your drawing tools. It fits in a bag easily thanks to its small size and it's ideal for pencils, charcoals, rulers, small sharpeners, compass, etc. I'm giving it 4 stars only because I wish it was a tiny bit bigger with a separate compartment for an eraser - a kneaded eraser I mean, since that one gets all over the place, sticking to all surfaces.

Good buy. Recommended.
on 13 May 2015
This is currently my favourite travel kit. I got it as a gift and was initially underwhelmed by it's really boring looks, but the pack itself is really useful. In the clear pocket, I store my schminke watercolour set, a davinci travel brush, 3 Derwent water brushes and some folded kitchen roll. In the other side, I have 3 Micron pegs, a propelling pencil, a lead holder, a Tombow Mono One and a Tombow Mono zero rubber and 3 Pentel waterbushes (Yes, more waterbrushes! I'm trying to decide which 3 brushes of the 6 are the most useful, so still auditioning them).

Even with all of this stuff in, it closes neatly and securely. I would, however, love Derwent to exercise a little creativity and ditch the khaki for some more vibrant colours!
on 10 May 2014
I needed something bigger than the standard pencil case and this fit the role perfectly, has more than enough room for full geometry, pens and the tools of being a teacher without being so full that you need to empty it to reach the stuff at the bottom.
on 11 December 2015
Two compartments of good size and shape, albeit a bit short for big pencils with rubbers on the end, which had to go diagonally. Accepts things of greater depth than youd expect, such as a 2cm tin of book darts. Good capacity. Good for that Casio 83-ES calculator of which all A Level Maths students stand in need. Fairly protective, doesn't allow things to rattle around.

Nice materials and colours, trustworthy construction. Looks grown-up and sensible -- not exactly executive, but stylish enough that I feel thoroughly comfortable carrying it as a student. Looks earthy and natural, neither masculine nor feminine -- agendered and apolitical, allowing you to carry it in whatever mindset/attitude/style you choose, which is great for someone who wants to look credible in all sorts of contexts and whose identity fluctuates with the wind. Avoids the connotations of leather but doesn't put me in the hippie-holistic bracket -- as a quasi-vegan centre-right libertarian, that's important to me and difficult to find.

Whether you're a student, businessperson or artist, this makes a functional, credible case in which to carry your office/academic/art supplies.
on 12 June 2013
One of the zips broke through no fault of my own and now it's too late for me to return it. Also the item is about £2 cheaper in many Art shops I have since gone to around Soho. I suggest you buy it from the High Street for both of the reasons I gave.
on 5 January 2015
UGLY but a great pouch. It's very good for holding pens of various (ballpoint, felt tip, Japanese felt tip, graphite pencils and erasers). It's UGLY as I said, I wished this was in a leather pouch, but wanted something large enough to hold supplies, yet not so big that it couldn't fit in a messenger bag or backpack. Looks like something a school kid would whip out in the middle of school (this would be great for kids!) but find that I am going to keep looking for a more 'artsy' pouch.
on 30 December 2015
Good for around 10 pencils I'd say. It would probably fit 30 pencils but you'd be forever hunting for the one you need. For that many pencils, try a roll type case. Net pocket comfortably holds sharpener and 3-4 different rubbers.
on 5 July 2014
Just the right size to take walking .
on 1 April 2016
Good little case, and big enough for beginners or sketchers on the go. Just wish there was a compartment for coals.
on 31 October 2015
Love this case, holds a lot and fits perfectly into my journal bag.