on 2 April 2014
These work fine, do not sit loose or anything. As with all rotastak products its hard to get alternatives and they are always overpriced. To my dismay I found about 5 of these as well as other rotastak accessories on ebay for about £10 on ebay, so my advice to anyone considering buying these is: don't waste your money, go to ebay and buy a bundle of rotastak accessories second hand.
on 3 March 2015
Was exactly what I was looking for - The tubes on out hamster cage are a little fiddly to say the least, so when our Hamster went on his holiday (while we were on ours) We removed the tubes for ease of transport and also so relatives did not have the struggle of fixing them and put in these stoppers - Brilliant!
on 22 June 2014
Having bought a second-hand cage for a couple of Russian dwarf hammies, there was no need for the big tube fitted to the lid - the hamsters couldn't get up it! These caps fitted the existing rings that attach to the lid perfectly and make the whole thing secure and tidy.
on 19 January 2015
When I rearranged the layout of my hamster's rotastak, I realised that I was short of plugs, so had no choice but to order these. They do what they are meant to, though I was disappointed to find that although you receive 2 plugs, you only get one v-clip.
on 23 February 2015
Perfect fit for my hammys cage. I have extended her rotastak dream palace onto anothe cage and had a spare "hole" that needed capping. Does the job perfectly and it also comes with a metal "hook" for the small rotastak water bottles.
on 16 May 2014
Looked everywhere for these for my rotastak cage. Brilliant little item!! Will stop my little hamster (bear Grylls) from escaping!
on 6 December 2015
Inaccurate measurements meant it didn't fit for the intended purpose.
on 2 March 2015
good product well made and fitted without problem thanks
on 5 August 2015