5.0 out of 5 stars very nice
i am very pleased with this oil burner it is lovely the pic dosent do it justes wil buy off this site again
Published 20 months ago by tracey

3.0 out of 5 stars good product shame about the delivery
Brought this for my wife when amazon delivered this the glass was shatterd when I phoned amazon they gave £2.50 refund and said they couldn't replace the glass unless I sent the whole thing back bcause they don't do just glass I wasn't happy bcause when I went on there site again I found the glass for sale for £5
Published 9 months ago by david Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Angel Ring Ceramic Oil Burner with removable glass dish - 10cm tall

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy customer, 4 Mar 2013
I was very pleased with my purchase, it was very quick to arrive and well packaged. The oil burner is sturdy and well made and have used it with different oils and pleased with its performance, I would recommend it any one who wants something different to ordinary oil burners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 22 Jan 2013
Bought this as a gift but it is really cute so I think I will be getting another one for myself

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 July 2014
Beautiful product well packaged and quick delivery thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars ceramic oil burner, 11 Jun 2014
I bought this as a gift for a friend of mine.She was absolutely delighted with it
Something a bit different.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 2 Jun 2014
good price , arrived on time , was a gift and they were really happy with it and use it all the time

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 19 April 2014
I bought this as a present but nearly didn't give it away as I loved it so much. It's cute and slightly different from the usual oil burners you see.

1.0 out of 5 stars really dissapointing, 19 April 2014
I ordered 3 as gifts.. 2 came without the glass bowl and 1 came smashed. And the supplier was unable to replace

3.0 out of 5 stars good product shame about the delivery, 23 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy and quick service, 17 Feb 2014
Superb with the Japanese magnolia granular burning in it. I am thinking of buying another one for my daughter. Don't lose out .