Lives out its purpose for trapping sweat when either weight training or doing cardio. Even when wearing a sweatshirt/hoodie on top it doesn't transfer too much of itself on additional clothing. You feel comfortably warm whilst still having a good amount of elasticity in the joints when performing movements unlike thicker products that would restrict this freedom...
Published on 19 Dec 2012 by Internet Shopper

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware of size.
A quality item but beware of the size. A large is like a tent on me. If you want something which will fit you then buy a size smaller.
Published 21 months ago by Lucas

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cloaked in the right apparel, I can conquer the challenges ahead, 19 Dec 2012
This review is from: Time To Run Men's Velocity Long Sleeve Running T Shirt Top (Misc.)

Although I bought a Large sized T-shirt, the arm length is slightly longer for my gorilla limbs. With that being said the overall slightly baggy fit is better than going for a tight medium. For that reason I rate it a 5 for durability, as with washing overtime the material has been known to slightly tighten (not a lot) with previous versions of Time To Run brands I've purchased in the past.

Good price for a great piece of clothing that can even be substituted as casual outwear like a normal shirt. Worth getting for the exercise monkey.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware of size., 15 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value Top, 27 Jun 2013
Cassie "Caz" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My husband really find this comfortable and sizing is spot on. Good wicking when wearing under waterproofs. Also easy to wash and dries very quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy, 13 Jan 2013
Glen Candlish (Peterhead,Scotland) - See all my reviews
Excellent kit, not expensive.more than fit for purpose. Puts some bigger brands to shame. I use mine mostly for leisure for cycling & lounging about the house... very comfy with no scratchy labels to rip off !!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kit for the Price, 15 Sep 2013
The fit on the Large that I bought is a little looser than I expected, but that's not a complaint - I like some room to move.

Haven't actually been out in this one yet, but if it's as good as the others I bought then I'm sure I'll be very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Aug 2013
I got them for my husband who loves running, and he loves his running tops. He said they were great and would like a few more in other colours. Fantastic value.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good value for money, 21 Feb 2013
washed daily very good value for money. keeps its shape will buy again and world recomend to a friend
or buy as a present

5.0 out of 5 stars Time to run shirts, 7 Feb 2013
excellent value, they do infact wick sweat away from the body, will definately buy more. Light material and easy to maintain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 27 July 2014
I bought this shirt to use under my jacket when winter cycling. I found that cotton t-shirts would get very damp and sweaty. This shirt is great - can't believe how well it wicks the sweat away. Is often still dry when I get back after a long ride. Very impressed. Only down side is that it shrunk in the wash so I would recommend considering buying one that is a bit larger than needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, good fit, 24 Jan 2014
J. Foster (Woking, Surrey) - See all my reviews
Pleased with this. Feels thin and light but is actually quite warm. Both sleeves and body are a fairly snug fit (I'm 36"-ish chest) though comfortable, sleeves are a good length, and it's ideal as a base layer for winter runs.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›