Price:£14.49+ Free shipping

on 19 June 2014
Got this as a gift for my Gran to replace here old red enamel teapot.

The quality of this item is very high. The internal white coating helps show dirt when cleaning. The opening at the top is very wide, which also aids in cleaning.

Good buy!
on 9 January 2016
After smashing countless ceramic teapot lids, I resorted to unbreakable.
This certainly is that, It has bounced off my ceramic tiled floor on numerous occasions,without a dent or chip.Keeps tea hot longer and excellent pourer.Looks good too
on 17 September 2015
I actually bought mine from Bill's (the grocers) as they use them for their pots of tea and also sell them because they are so good! I wanted to review it though so I came on here.
The best thing about it is that it pours without spilling. It doesn't come through the lid and when it comes from the spout all the tea goes where you want it to instead of dribbling down the spout and all over the kitchen side/floor.
It also gets roasting hot as you would hope for a tin teapot so is much better at keeping the tea warm instead of a china or ceramic pot. It also seems to be a bottomless pit and keeps pouring for a good 4-6 cups (depending on the type of cup you use).
on 15 March 2013
I love it! I was wanting a few things to brighten up my kitchen. This is perfect and makes good tea.
on 22 August 2012
Very disappointed with this product. I expect that it is fine if you only want a small teapot but I wanted one that would hold about eight cups! The measurement of 14 cms is the height of the teapot. (Being brought up on feet and inches did not help either!)It did not specify whether it was the height or diameter of the bottom of the pot. It would have helped if it could have stated the capacity in the details and saved a lot of bother.
on 12 March 2015
Great teapot, our fifth in 35 years. They dont wear put in 5 years, you must want a different colour.
on 27 March 2016
I really love this Teapot. Very colourful and keep the tea hot for a good time. It is safe to use it directly on the hob. Careful with the handle as it gets hot.
on 24 October 2014
the Leaders of our Scout Troop love their cups of Tea, we go wilderness camping quit a lot, and always have a camp fire. SO we just had to have one. We Love It
on 18 October 2013
Excellent product, looks great and comfortably holds four cups. Best of all, it POURS well - no slops or drips - hooray!
on 8 January 2016
A really nice tea pot. Just the right size. Pours well and looks good. Recommended.