4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect but pretty good
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Mouse Click is Hard !
All ok apart from this mouse needs hard clicks ! Not used to with Chiclet keyboards so reduce typing speeds.
Published 2 months ago by Sandy

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect but pretty good, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Dell KM632 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard (Accessory)
Having spent a few hours using this keyboard today, I think this is a surprisingly good keyboard to work with. The keys do feel a bit ‘soft’ and therefore may take some acclimatisation in relation to my previous ‘wired’ Dell keyboard, but the Scrabble tile keys do mean that you can type faster as there is less key travel involved. I can feel that my typing is faster already and I am already getting used to it just by typing this piece.

I’m sure there are better quality keyboards out there (I use a Logitech Bluetooth K810 which is superb), but these tend to be many times the price that I paid for this and at just over £20 delivered, it has to be a bargain.
The mouse is a pretty basic 3 button scroll wheel model, is a comfortable size and weight with the batteries in, and is really responsive. I have experienced no noticeable lag of any kind when typing or ‘mousing’ that has been reported elsewhere.

A couple of things to note on the down side. The only LED indicator is a small power light, which does go off after a period once powered up, so even in use, there are no power indicators showing. I understand this comes on amber when the batteries are low. There are no other on board LED indicators for CAPS Lock etc., but I downloaded a driver from Dell which gives an on screen indication of CAPS Lock. Not ideal as a compromise, but not a deal breaker for me.

With regards typing position adjustment, there is a battery compartment underneath at the rear which gives the keyboard an inbuilt degree of angle, but I find this slope comfortable. This is just as well really as there is no other way to adjust of the keyboard angle other to put some paper or something under it if you prefer a flat typing surface or to increase the slope.
Niggles aside, overall, I am really pleased so far with this keyboard and mouse combo and is good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, comfortable keyboard/mouse set!, 27 Aug 2012
This review is from: Dell KM632 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard (Accessory)
The keyboard and mouse are lovely. They hold their battery life for a long time (even with being turned on all the time) and are great to use. Comfortable!! Also, as with all wireless sets - NO CABLES! Fully recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for excessive use!, 22 Aug 2014
This review is from: Dell KM632 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard (Accessory)
The product itself is fantastic. The keyboard mirrors that of what you would expect with a laptop. It's sleek and it feels great to use. The mouse is similar in standard, yet for my personal preference, was slightly undersized.

The issue I had is truer to what you should expect with wireless components. The first few wells were great. But overtime, the set became unusable. Sometimes the mouse would seize functioning (I would need to turn it on and off at the base) and the keyboard would freeze for a few seconds, and then produce a load of random characters on screen. As you could imagine, this did not help with the writing of my dissertation!

My displeasure comes from the rate the batteries deteriorated. And considering I use my computer at a higher rate than your average person, it was not economical for me to keep purchasing batteries all the time. Which was a shame because I did really enjoy using this product. In the end I sold it to a friend and the ideal wireless keyboard and mouse product search has been placed on hold until the relevant technologies improve.

However! If you are a casual user, who may use a computer for around two hours a day and you are looking for a quality set up to help prevent desk clutter, I definitely recommend this product to you. Just make sure you have a stock of batteries around and you should be fine!

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good value for money - Better than you would think, 30 Aug 2014
Mr. Keith S. Jackson "datief" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dell KM632 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard (Accessory)
Really great value for money.

I was looking for a PC keyboard to replace my iMac keyboard for use with Windows and this is great. The key travel is not much different from what I'm used to (or indeed what you would expect from a laptop keyboard) and it's not at all clunky so I don't feel that it's slowing me down any. The keyboard iconography is up to date with Windows 8 / 8.1 for those who care about such things.

The mouse was a real surprise. I expected to junk the mouse but it's actually pretty good. It's not going to win any beauty or functionality awards but it's a pretty solidly made piece of kit with a very cool magnetized cover for the batteries.

My only qualms would be the following...
* The keyboard feels a bit plasticky
* The mouse on / off button is very small
* It's wireless - If I could have bought exactly the same keyboard but wired I'd have been a very very happy man.

All in all for 15 odd quid you just can't complain. I'm really happy with this after sending back my 45 quid Microsoft Sculpt set.

5.0 out of 5 stars and I would get 10-20 seconds worth of typing flood out on to the screen - fine (well not really) if you don't make typo's, 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Dell KM632 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard (Accessory)
Previous to this I had the Logitech MK520 combo, and whilst it looked nicer, it had issues.
I constantly had periods where the keyboard was unresponsive, and then all of a sudden it would catch up, and I would get 10-20 seconds worth of typing flood out on to the screen - fine (well not really) if you don't make typo's, but very annoying if you do.

With this Dell I have had no such problems, and I tried everything to get the Logitech to play nice.

The mouse is not as nice to hold, and is quite heavy, but I'm used to it and now wouldn't know any different.

Keyboard does all that I want, and I like to have audio controls so that is a welcome addition.

4.0 out of 5 stars The keyboard and mouse both require batteries supplied with the ..., 26 July 2014
This review is from: Dell KM632 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard (Accessory)
The keyboard and mouse both require batteries supplied with the kit. I've no idea at present how long they will last. Both items have on-off switches so you can ensure they're not running down the batteries when you're not using them (as long as you remember to switch them off).
The keyboard has a ridge underneath at the back which houses the batteries and tilts the keyboard to a convenient angle. It is a perfectly standard keyboard with no fancy extra keys. The one disadvantage I can see is that it doesn't have a Caps Lock indicator.

The mouse is a normal two-button-and-scroll-wheel optical mouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Dell KM632 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard (Accessory)
So so reliable - for the price, incredible!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant space on the top now with no wires more ..., 9 July 2014
This review is from: Dell KM632 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard (Accessory)
Brilliant space on the top now with no wires more room love the keyboard very light nice to touch Quick delivery packed well A1+ Seller

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Dell KM632 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard (Accessory)
Very pleased with all aspects

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014