5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, inexpensive 'must have' item
Published on 22 April 2010 by J. Simpson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but ....
This product is very versatile. I used it for the car seat, pushchair and rocker. The problem with it is the material, no matter what the weather or how many layers my daughter had on her clothes and head were always sweaty when I took her off it. In the end I bought a different one covered with a breathable fabric.
Published on 30 Sept. 2009 by Mummy2Pickle

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, inexpensive 'must have' item, 22 April 2010
J. Simpson - See all my reviews
We bought and were given many baby items, and this has been one of the most used and most useful. It is extremely versatile and we have used it in the car seats - (lie flat and carrier, bouncy chair, swing and the pram. My daughter is nearly 4 months old and has just started to use the outer support only. It is more supportive than the headhugger in her Jane car seat and is excellent in the pram as stopped her rolling and bouncing about. We have used it every day since birth. We haven't noticed any problems with the fabric making her hot.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but ...., 30 Sept. 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good., 4 Mar. 2012
I bought this product to replace the lost head support for a Britax BabySafe. It's easy to fit and the restraints aren't impeded so it seems quite safe to use with the car seat. Initially I fitted both parts of the liner in but quickly realised my 8lb newborn wouldn't fit in the carrier with both outer and inner liner, and in fact, a thick winter baby suit its a snug fit with just the outer liner.
As the liner is simply placed into the carrier it can be moved around... the negative for this is that I check the position every time I use it, but it does mean that it will continue to fit as my newborn grows. The other benefit is that the BabySafe padding had gone quite thin with use and washing for my first child. This liner gives some softness & I hope it makes it more comfortable for baby. If it was summer I probably wouldn't use this liner as the BabySafe used to make my firstborn very hot on a sunny day and the extra liner definitely makes baby warmer than just the BabySafe lining on its own. I'm already thinking that the combination of vest, sleepsuit, outer suit & liner makes my newborn feel hot/damp to the touch in the car, but its great for keeping her warm when we're outside. Overall, I'd recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diono baby body support, 11 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Diono Cuddle Soft Baby Body Support (Grey) (Baby Product)
Lovely! Just right for my pushchair/car seat. Very well packed and quickly dispatched. My new Granddaughter looks very comfortable being hugged by it. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Diono Cuddle Soft Baby Body Support (Grey) (Baby Product)
We purchased this product after the head-hugger on my grand-daughter's car seat seemed to big. Really pleased with purchase, lovely and soft and provides great support.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great - if a little warm!, 17 Sept. 2014
RozziD "Rose" (Lincoln, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Diono Cuddle Soft Baby Body Support (Grey) (Baby Product)
When we bought our newborn twins home, we were shocked to find that they didn't really fit in their car-seats very well. They were just too small. So I started to look for something to provide a bit of support for them while in the seats and this is what I found. What I love about them is that there are 2 layers - the grey and white are separate layers. One of the boys needs just the white layer as his car seat has more padding in it while the other one currently needs both parts. As he grows, I suspect we can remove the white layer and just use the grey one. Another great thing about this product is that the support is "split" so that you can pop it around the harness in the car seat - so the support stays nice and flat and doesn't bunch up.
The only negative about this product is that the boys get very warm as it is designed to fit the snuggly. Its a small thing but worth mentioning.

All in all, this has solved a big problem that we didn't know we had until after the babies were born.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 16 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Diono Cuddle Soft Baby Body Support (Grey) (Baby Product)
Really love this head support! Fits onto my pram fine (I have a bugaboo bee)
Good price & quick delivery!
Only thing I would change is being able to purchase in different colours!? Would have proffered black as my pram is black! But it doesn't look too bad so happy overall

2.0 out of 5 stars its actualy nice, but as many people said the baby sweats ..., 2 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Diono Cuddle Soft Baby Body Support (Grey) (Baby Product)
its actualy nice, but as many people said the baby sweats quickly in it and i only used it when we came out of the hospital and maybe 2 more time. the newborn grows after a month already out of it. the product its good quality but not something i would need or buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value & must buy!, 5 April 2015
This review is from: Diono Cuddle Soft Baby Body Support (Grey) (Baby Product)
I had one of these bought for me with my new or and its fantastic! Although he was bigger than expected we just popped of the inside and it was perfect!! We use the inside for his bounce/ Moses basket because he finds comfort with this. He loves to be smuggled up in his car seat now and it puts my mind at ease. I also baught one for a friend who's expecting.

5.0 out of 5 stars So versatile!, 15 Aug. 2008
We have just received our Sunshine Kids Cuddle Soft and I am so pleased with it. It fits neatly into my daughters Buggy and Child Seat. It really is soft and cuddly and so easy to put into position. My daughter looks both more comfortable and more secure, without looking smothered. I would definitely recommend this product.

Diono Cuddle Soft Baby Body Support (Grey)