5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice items
Sent very quickly and nice items. great for kids and go well with the trunki case. Just what every little boy needs fpr his holiday!
Published 20 months ago by madfishlizzie

3.0 out of 5 stars I love Trunki but...
Published 17 months ago by Foxykat

3.0 out of 5 stars I love Trunki but..., 29 May 2013
This review is from: Trunki Extras Pack (Blue, 18 Months and Above) (Luggage)
The purse, stickers and small bag (and it IS quite small) were all good for a little person. However, the tote bag was not what I would have expected. It has a mesh back piece which makes it rather flimsy to use as a proper bag. So much so that my 6 year old who loves bags has not yet used it after 3 weeks, and did not take it away with us, on the trip for which I bought it. It's got two clips on the back to hang on car seat pockets or on an airplane seat, which I think may help others, but mine was unconvinced as he couldn't really put the heavier toys in that he would want to have handy in the car. Probably good for very light things or a magazine or two only. It does look nice and goes well with Terence Trunki, though would suit a child who prefers to just have a bag for bag's sake rather than functionality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice items, 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: Trunki Extras Pack (Blue, 18 Months and Above) (Luggage)

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughters both have the same in pink and i love the trunki, 13 Oct 2014
This review is from: Trunki Extras Pack (Blue, 18 Months and Above) (Luggage)
Sons xmas present. My daughters both have the same in pink and i love the trunki products

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: Trunki Extras Pack (Blue, 18 Months and Above) (Luggage)
Lovely bag and trunki extras

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 4 Oct 2013
This review is from: Trunki Extras Pack (Blue, 18 Months and Above) (Luggage)
Nice to have the extras, the tote bag is magic, looks really small but easily fit a weeks worth of our 2 year old sons clothes in! It also stops all the clothes and toys spilling out of the case if he manages to get it open, anything I can do to make airports less stressful is worth the money I say. He loved scooting around the airport on the trunki, altogether made for an easier journey and our son loved it!