on 4 April 2013
These are good quality stickers. The flowers and butterflies look almost real. Just one thing. The photo on amazon is a bit misleading as they look bigger then they actually are. But then the measurements are given in product description so nothing to complain about.
Would recommend!!!
on 26 February 2014
Exactly got what I paid for. Lovely bright and big. Livened up my stairs and I'm ordering more to go the whole way round...thank you love them.
review image
on 10 July 2013
qiuck and easy way to brighten any area in your home,now onto the bathroom!! A good and cheaper way to change any room in your home.
on 8 March 2014
I am very happy with the violet flower stickers that I bought, I put them in my bathroom, and they really give it a new look. Lovely.
on 26 March 2014
These stickers are great, easyto apply. and transform a plain wall beautifuly, Extremely good value, and easy to use. Great !
on 11 June 2014
This is peeling off the wall slowly but surely. Within less than a day have lost a couple of butterlies, a flower and another flower is making its moves. I will agree with other buyers who said that the colour of these wasnt great but I bought it for £2 so I will let that go but like I said it doesn't stay stuck to the wall so its useless.
on 16 June 2014
Took ages to be delivered, and when they came I put them up and writhing 10mins they were falling off. Waste of money and very disappointed.
on 23 March 2014
Got these to brighten up a small room. The stem section on one flower refused to stiff and some of the colour, on the same stem, had come off before it was applied.

Overall a nice effect.
on 1 July 2014
Got here really quickly in about less than 10 days. They are very strong and sticky and can be repositioned many times without loosing their stickyness or stretching so you don't have to worry about getting them right the first time. I have used them to brighten up a dreary spot in the kitchen.
on 12 June 2014
I love these wall stickers, I've put them on my bedroom wall they took a little time to do but worth it. The flowers are bright purple and brightened up my bedroom wall. The only downside is they're a little smaller than I expected