on 20 December 2013
The product did not come with a certificate of authentication and the strap and the watch face were damaged. Dont feel this was genuine.
on 8 February 2014
I absolutely loved the watch when it arrived and couldn't fault it but I was left extremely embarrassed when I took the watch to a jewellers to get some links removed and they told me I had been sold an unauthentic Michael kors watch. The warranty stamp and all stamps guaranteeing its authenticity were missing from the product booklet in the box. I have since requested a refund and sent the watch back to amazon.
on 24 December 2013
Whilst the watch works fine I have some reservations about it's authenticity, it's crude packaging, tagging and paperwork that comes with it is my main concern that it may be a copy and basically a fake.
on 30 December 2013
Owning an authentic MK watch I can see by the picture and the reviews that this is a fake watch. Just look at how the crystals are mounted, many are hanging off with gaps showing, or depressed too deeply. This seller should be stopped!
on 29 September 2014
Love this watch. Only problem was the colour. I was after a gold one like my sister but instead received the rose gold instead. Unfortunately im not into rose gold otherwise i would have definately kept the watch. If u like rose gold then i would defo recommend this.
on 8 July 2013
THE WATCH LOOKS STUNNING. IT IS STYLISH AND MODERN. IT WAS PRECISELY AS DESCRIBED. IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT. IT REPRESENTS EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY.
on 21 February 2014
I LOVE IT. i was so excited when it came i couldnt stop looking at it. the only problem was it was far too big so i had to take it to the jewellers but now its perfect i havent stopped wearing i love it.
on 28 August 2013
Bought this as a present for my wife's birthday. It is exactly what she wanted. She loves it, I looks good and makes a massive statement. I was at first worried that it would look and feel cheap. I was wrong, a well worth buy. But be careful I originally ordered this and notice the same watch from the same seller, dropped £60 over night. I cancelled my purchase )
on 30 December 2013
This the watch my fell in love with , it was delivered quick just the right price in a great presentation box.
Many thanks
Roy Turberfield
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 December 2013
There is a mark on it between 10oclock and 11oclock not sure if its inside or outside, wrapped up and will let fiancee decide what to do with it