5.0 out of 5 stars Quality !
Published on 21 May 2013 by Annie

3.0 out of 5 stars does its purpose.... kind of
I bought this as my last cover was coming to the end of its life. Belkin is a good make so decided to go for this one as it had similar features to my last cover. It arrived within a few days. I've put it on and it looks like a smart cover. My only criticism is that when it's on an angle to say watch a movie the grooves or position isn't very sturdy.

Overall...
Published 11 months ago by MR I BENSON

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality !, 21 May 2013
I have just had an i pad4 bought as a gift and I wanted a case for it. I looked at many types, styles and colours but didn't feel happy with the quality of most of them. They seemed flimsy and not the kind of protection I wanted for such an expensive item to fit in it. I already have a Belkin case for my kindle and have been very happy with it so began searching for a Belkin case for the ipad4. Amazon came up trumps and I got the red leather case. It is, and does everything as described and the ipad 4 fits in it snuggle without covering any of the ports etc. The colour is brilliant and the leather case is sturdy and classy. Love it! It arrived within the time stated and was well packaged. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin leather folio/stand for I Pad, 24 Feb. 2014
Mr. S. W. Alger "Reglaws" (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
This folio stand is great. You can have the i-pad in upright or cinema mode without it over balancing. I give this 5 stars because I have had a couple of these in the past which do not do what they are supposed to. This one does, very stable on a flat surface. This one was recommended to me by a relation who had bought one a few months previous. What is so good about this one is the fact that all the plugs fit without hindrance. Also all the other switches and camera slots are well cut out so it does not obscure anything. Ones I have had in the past, again, you have to pull and stretch the cover to fit a plug, or the camera cut out causes a shadow on the image because it is not cut out properly. I would recommend this to anyone. I have only had it for a couple of months but have had no problems with it. I have also accidently dropped it a couple of times with no damage to pad.

5.0 out of 5 stars The ideal case! I have tried lots, but this hits the spot!, 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Belkin Leather Cinema 360 degrees swivel Folio with stand for iPad (3rd and 4th Gen) in Brown (Accessory)
I have tried multiple cases, smart covers you name it, I tried it. None seemed to fit the bill. One was fine around the house, but flimsy outside, while another was great protection but bulky.

This case is perfect! It's very well made, feels quality, and looks the part. Fits perfectly and while is a tad heavier than other cases, it's to be expected as it's padded leather!

It's the best case I have bought, just wish I had found it earlier!

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, but right for you?, 16 Dec. 2013
A quality piece of kit, iPad nice & snug, well protected, with a really great leather case. The iPad can be viewed portrait or landscape, resting on a table/desk/whatever.
However, holding it in your hand? Not so easy. I have large hands, & even so, find the cover, which folds back behind the back of the iPad, gets in the way of comfortably doing so. The magnetic catch sticks out, & the whole case skews at a funny angle due to the give in the cover's spine. Also, due to the suede'y finish inside, I can imagine it getting dirty quite easily.
So, recommended if to be used in a sedentary manner..on the go? Not quite sold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Jan. 2013
Good fit for ipad in the holder within the leather. Swivel mechanism works well and is not at all flimsy and the ipad stays upright very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality case, 11 Jan. 2014
Wife is very pleased with this case for her ipad. It fits perfectly, is very well made and is very easy to use as a stand, in short, a very high quality product at an exceptional price. This best Ipad case I've seen to date.

3.0 out of 5 stars does its purpose.... kind of, 14 July 2014

Overall its ok for the price. But I wouldn't buy another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 8 Jan. 2014
Enhances use of iPad - good iPad protection when out and about - internal velour finish cleans easily with wet wipe - more useful than the standard iPad Z fold cover - various angles available probably enhance posture - find typing ok on the angle... I was a tad worried about minor screen bounce at top when typing, but in fact it's not a problem - all in all - very pleased - and a fantastic price as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin iPad cover, 15 Nov. 2013
Excellent: no complaints. This item does exactly what I wanted it to do. It's well made and performs the function it was designed for with no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 27 Jun. 2014
Excellent quality product which is exactly what I was looking for for my ipad. Definitely recommend. It is a little thicker than some on the market but the quality if the stitching and leather and the feel of it makes up for this. It feels much more reliable than anything else.