Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 9 May 2013
Purchased because after laying the table for dinner, I was constantly fetching different sauces for the family. The sauces cluttered the table and looked unattractive. This basket is perfect, it looks lovely and keeps all the sauces together. It holds all brands of sauces, from HP to the supermarket brands.
on 11 November 2012
This is great for the centre of the family dining room table, looks lovely and keels a,k the bits you need together
on 2 February 2014
I bought this basket for my cutlery which always got mixed up in the drawer. since I started using it everyone who sees it wants one and I have just ordered the third one today. I must say I was delighted with it and the price is excellent thank you too for the prompt delivery . sheila
on 27 June 2014
Love this :) use it every day :) so easy to get the condiments out of the cupboard now. Looks good and is made well. Overall height including handle is 9 1/4" and size of each compartment is 2 1/2" x 2 3/4" I've had no trouble with this for 8 months would recommend :)
on 7 March 2014
Bought this to store all our cutlery on and it is very good for the purpose. It's large enough to hold a lot of items and sturdy enough that it stands up well to the rigours of every day use. Very pleased.
on 12 April 2014
A nice basket of a good quality, ideal for my cutlery to be stored and then taken directly to the table when in use.
Would look good out on the side to if you have the space available.
on 5 March 2014
A very neat little basket, just what I was looking for. I can free up valuable cupboard space and store various condiments in this attractive basket instead.
on 12 April 2014
A compact basket for taking items to and through, i use mine in the garden. Good price and good quality compared to other ones available in the high street.
on 23 December 2013
Got this on a whim but am so pleased with it I use it in my kitchen it holds my coffee watchers and other drink watchers it looks so sweet on the side.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 November 2013
Very pleased with the quality of this as is more of a 'heavy duty' item than I first thought. Perfect size for leaving under the jitchen top cupboards.