on 13 May 2014
After being deviated that his free rubbish plastic drill was irreparably broken, I bought him this one. It's a good price, excellent quality and looks like a mini version of mummy's. Even better, it doesn't need batteries! My 2 year old just makes the sounds himself!
on 29 April 2014
My 18moth old loves this toy.
It looks great and he has not stopped using it.
The only reason it is not 5 stars is the button to spin the drill is quite stiff. (But this doesnt seem to bother my son)
on 23 July 2013
Simba Smoby Black and Decker Screwdriver Kit
perfect item for my child, he always see me using the drill and want to use, but when i purchased this for him , he love it

this item is well made not as many things as cartoon.
the front screw shape in the drill is rotating when pressing the black bottom as the real drills
on 17 March 2014
My son absolutely loves this!!! It doesn't need batteries & has no little bits that can break off so its just perfect! The push button motion to turn the drill bit is actually very good. I'd recommend this for any up and coming little builders!
on 5 March 2013
This is an excellent toy. My 3 year old son has now 'fixed' the whole house with this....he loves it!
on 25 July 2014
I bought this as we already had a similar one. I was a bit disappointed as it did not have the technicalities of the first one ( reverse and two bits) It was not as realistic and he cottoned on to that very quickly. All the same I am sure any child would be happy to have it.
on 7 June 2014
This was bought as a replacement for the Bosch one which I broke trying to take it apart and clean it. This is a bit cheaper than the Bosch one but is much more basic - pulling the trigger causes it to spin for a few moments a bit like one of those cars you pull backwards to wind up. Unlike the Bosch, it doesn't have multiple attachments, lights and only goes forwards. However, I suspect it's more durable to harsh treatment than the Bosch!
on 2 July 2013
My nephew opened this gift and that's all he wanted to play with.\\
I would recommend it to anyone who wants to buy tool for kids.
on 31 August 2013
Bought this for my 2year old great grandson as he's always wanting to play with his daddies tools...He loved it..
on 9 April 2014
My 2 year old son loves this set of drill hammer and screwdriver. Gets used everyday. Very pleased with it.