on 16 September 2014
These are very useful. I use them to:
1. Rinse my sore eyes when suffering from hay-fever during the summer (much less expensive than buying eye-wash in a large bottle).
2. Clean any wounds/cuts my dogs get (I use hibiscrub first to disinfect the wound, and then saline for any further cleaning required)
3. Rinsing anything (a small snail!!) out of my dog's eyes. Because of the design of the pods, it was possible to squirt directly from the bottle into the corner of the eye where the snail was with the momentum of the liquid helping to push the snail out.

Quick tip: I find it helpful to warm the bottle up by sticking it in my pocket to get it up to body temperature first before using it particularly to rinse my or my dog's eyes - less of a shock and easier to keep eyes open if the saline is tepid.

Hope this helps.
on 11 March 2014
Our dog has to have eye drops and needs her eyes cleaned out daily. these eye wash are just a nice size and economical to use.
larger bottles are wasteful because they "should" be thrown away after opening and use, as they are no longer considered sterile.
on 7 June 2016
These 20ml sterile saline eye and wound wash pods are really useful for first aid kits - washing wounds and cleaning dirt out. These ones came at a good price, in good time, well packaged. They're small enough to fit in a first aid kit. The twist-to-break seal opens up an narrow spray which, if you squeeze hard enough can produce a pressurised stream enough to wash dirt out of a wound, but more gentle pressure allows you to drip and gently wash a foreign object from an eye.
on 12 March 2016
Good value and much easier than trying to persuade pharmacies to get in on prescription. Half of them don't know what they are. Probably because they are used by medical professionals who don't have to prescribe it for themselves. I get so fed up with pharmacies getting my request wrong that it's easier to buy it privately and so I am going to buy another box of these as they are such good value.
on 11 June 2014
Brilliant stuff. I use it to clean my dogs eyes. Poppy is 14 and has no tear ducts so suffers from dry eyes and constant eye infections.Over the years we have tried numurous eye cleaners which have been basically useless until now.
Strongly recommended.
on 19 August 2013
I am a Scout Young Leader and am also St John Ambulance Trained and have a make a big thing about the quality of first aid i give out on camps and normal troop meetings and if i could would have a complete first aid unit on stand by if i could but as this is not possible due to space and the money needed this product helps to provide the top level of care that i can given the conditions that i work in as a scout leader.THANK YOU AMAZON!!!!!!
on 31 May 2016
Bought for my wife to help keep a small wound clean, arrived much quicker than expected, wife is happy, so for me, that says it all.
Arrived well packaged and in top time, superb price (best I could find online at the time), thumbs up!
on 10 November 2015
There is not much to say about these saline packs except they are perfect for any first aid kit.
Use them for any eye emergency or to clean a wound or anything else that requires a bit of sterile liquid.
Get some now, you never know when you are going to need one.
on 27 October 2015
Great eye wash. I have lots of allergies so perfect to carry with me if my eye flares up; if i end up sitting next to someone with cat hair on them on the bus etc... Really soothing. I carry a little eye bath with me too so i can just go in the ladies and use this wash to sooth my eyes. Much better value for money than bottles of eye drops to carry on the go.
on 20 June 2016
Very handy. My son is often getting things in his eyes and it is good to have these around to be able to squirt into the eye to wash it out. I have previously bought bottle of eye wash but it goes out of date too quickly.