5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
This is a fabulous tool to teach baby to fall asleep onhis own without fear. The music relaxes him whilst the changing colours stars soothe him to sleep. Highly recommended!
Published on 17 Oct. 2012 by Luigia

3.0 out of 5 stars Battery's
This is brilliant and the music is so soothing for my son,my husband and I, however I have given it 3 stars because it's battery powered. Would be much better in my opinion if you could plug it in.
Published 2 months ago by Hop86

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Chicco Goodnight Stars Soft Musical Nightlight (Blue) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars A miracle!, 25 Jan. 2013
We bought this whilst trying to get baby son to fall off to sleep on his own in cot. We had a week of screaming, then found this and bedtime has been a doddle ever since! It basically hypnotises him off to sleep and makes for much calmer bed time. Dont know what we would have done without it. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as part of night time routine, 2 Nov. 2014
We still use this with our 22 month old son and are getting one for our little girl now. It is great to put on with the lights when you leave them in their room. As it plays for a set time, it gives you an idea of how long it takes them to settle. 9 times out of ten he's quiet before the music stops. It's been great for us!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Dec. 2013
I simply love it. Excellent quality and value for money. I am very happy with this great product by chicco.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Mar. 2014
Fantastic light. Stars do not move but that doesn't seem to bother my little one. Im not a fan of music on it so I simply dont turn it on. Light isnt strong which is a plus when you want to feed your baby at night and put some light on

5.0 out of 5 stars goodnight stars, 29 Dec. 2013
This is a very soothing night light that my grandson loves. It plays differnet tunes to settle him to sleep. for the money I feel that this can not be beaten

5.0 out of 5 stars great nightlight, 6 Oct. 2014
Got this for my little niece and my sister said its a great nightlight. Her little girl loves the projection of the stars

4.0 out of 5 stars useful, 18 Jan. 2014
It is very useful when my baby wakes up in the middle of the night so I play the music and he goes back to sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars works well, 22 Jan. 2013
my greatgranddaughter loves it.good choice.
the extra little toy is good for a cuddle as well.
music is very soothing