on 13 May 2013
They are small, cheap and cheerful. Only plus is that they are light enough for the smallest babies. Pay more and get a more substantial set. Go for TOLO every time!
on 6 March 2014
My baby girl likes to play with these and finds it fascinating how they all fit inside eachother, the only thing I don't like is that she likes to put them in her mouth also and the little one is very little so she has to leave that one out. Very good quality though.
on 19 November 2012
I bought these stacking cups for my first grandchild - wish I hadn't. As another reviewer said it is TINY! It is barely 20cm. My own children had a lovely set with the smallest cup the size of the largest cup in this set. This too is heading for the charity shop. I wont buy from this company again.
on 10 December 2012
What a let down, these cups are so small, I was so disappointed when I received them...They maybe inexpensive but as they are so small they are NO GOOD VALUE!! Your luck if they are 6 inches with them all stacked together! These are being sent right back to where they came from....If your looking for stackers for your baby DON'T BUY THESE!
on 4 December 2013
Been one of the favourite toys for months and months, from around 7 months to now over a year and still a strong favourite. Can be stacked, used to make noises, out inside each other. Packs up small so great for out and about. These are a bit smaller than other stacking cups I've seen, but they do the trick and my little one isn't complaining. In hindsight I might have bought bigger ones if I'd have known how well used and loved the cups would be. Even older kids have enjoyed having a go with them. Recommend stacking cups highly.
on 29 February 2016
I purchased these stacking cups for my 7 month old an because they were a complete bargain price! Although she is currently not co-ordinated enough to stack the cups yet, she still loves them.

The bright colours of each cup grab her attention and they are great for hitting together to make noises. She loves to bash the tower down after me or her siblings build it up for her and she would happily play this game for a while. The larger 3 cups have 2 holes in the bottom and so, when taken in the bath, the smaller cups are great for pouring and the larger 3 are fantastic for raining into the water. My daughter then tries to catch the water that is falling. When she has a little more co-ordination, I am sure she will enjoy pouring and raining the water herself.

Each cup has a number on the bottom (top when stacking) with the largest starting at 6 and the smallest displaying 1. This is yet another brilliant way the cups will be educational and continue to be a wonderful toy, even when my daughter is older.

All in all I have to say I am thrilled with this product and considering the bargain price, I see no reason why these cups shouldn't be in every infant and toddlers toy box.
on 14 February 2014
As other reviewers have said, these cups are tiny and my little girl isn't all that interested in them. We have another set of stacking cups from Sainsbury's that are a lot bigger and she absolutely loves to play with them. Can't say the same for these cups. I have now given them to her to play with in the bath, but she prefers to play with her other bath toys.
on 22 December 2014
Baby still using it after months of playing with it. Really good purchase. And there is so many plays you can go with it.
on 28 January 2016
I also thought these cups were small, but they have been my daughters absolute toy for months and months. She carries them around with her everywhere, taps them together and puts them all together in size order. Other toddlers that come around want to play with them instantly because they are small enough to hold and fun to organise.
on 23 July 2015
product is great- smaller than I expected but that was fine. seller put product in a Jiffy Bag and when it arrived box was bent and squished. As it was for my little boy- was fine but not good if it was a present
review image