5.0 out of 5 stars Great item
This is a great item. It snugly holds the iPad in place using rubber grips. Assembly is very simple (one screw).

The only slight downer is that the metal is rather flexible and therefore when using iPad in this holder it can move about a bit. Its more for holding iPad and the user watching a film etc than actually touching iPad in the holder.
Published 21 months ago by JSM

2.0 out of 5 stars It could be so much better
To set expectations, this is just a viewing stand where your iPad rests, somewhat precariously, held by tiny rubber corners.

It is excellent for resting in the stand and not moving it, not touching it and generally leaving it alone.

Published 3 months ago by Mrs. S. J. James

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Lavolta X Stand for Apple iPad/iPad 2/New iPad Desktop Holder Cradle (Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, but not for original ipad, 14 Jan 2013
First off, this is a great product and holds my iPad 2, really well. I was a little concerned as similar designs from the same manufacturer had trouble holding onto peoples Ipad. my Ipad 2 is held in well, however in the box there is supposed to be two sets of rubber grips, one for original Ipad, and a second set for iPads 2 and 3. the box came with the set for the Ipad 2 pre installed, not what the description states, however this does not really bother me, but a word of warning for those who wish to use it for the original Ipad, this may not fit as well. the stand does wobble a bit when being used, but unless you have a heavy touch, you shouldn't miss any buttons, and shouldn't effect you to much (although every one is different). I get the strongest feeling that this is not aluminium, as the metal is painted silver (probably steel). but as much as I am saying negative things about the product I really do suggest it, it looks great, holds onto my iPad 2 securely and the ability to stand it at any orientation and angle is really helpful, brilliant with a bluetooth keyboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my dad wanted!, 1 July 2013
My dad had asked for this for Father's Day and he is really pleased with it. He had a protective cover on the back of his iPad which he has to remove for it to click in place securely but other than that he has no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good., 10 April 2013
fits and holds ipad 2 great. looks fantastic. light to hold and looks sleek. recommend it to anyone wanting an ipad stand. goes well with a keyboard. easy to put together and a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars iPad 3 works fine, 16 Sep 2013
Bruno Bernardino (Portugal) - See all my reviews
For the price, I suppose it's a good stand. It looks good, visually coherent with my iMac and Apple LCD.

I've got an iPad 3 (first with Retina), with a smartcover on (that I can flip -- though the weight different of when it's folded makes the iPad not perfectly vertical, so I just take it off when I'm using the iPad).

I've got no problems with it, though it's not as "tight" as I was expecting it to be (when you touch the iPad, the thing jiggles around a bit), and it's easy to rotate the iPad (which turned out to be not a bad thing).

The metal parts are strong, it's just the rubber joints that make it wiggle around when you move/touch it.

I suppose that if you don't need your iPad to be perfectly still, it's a good, not expensive choice, but if you need a perfectly still and steady stand while you're handling your iPad, this is not it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 2 Aug 2013
Really impressed with this item, very durable and sturdy. Very easy to assemble too! Can be used I'm many different way and for all iPads and tablets. Great item :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 Jun 2013
I love my IPad, but it always gave me a backache to look down. This stand has solved this for a very reasonable price.
Only slight disadvantages: you have to take iPad out of its cover and a flush all round metal fitting would look nicer than the rubber corners of this stand. Nevertheless it changed my life and has made my iPad even more useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stand for I-Pad, 28 Jun 2013
The stand provides the opportunity to let the I-pad show what it can do without you have to hold or tilt it. Using the I-phone as a remote helps the process.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stand for iPad 2, 26 April 2013
This stand is a great choice for anyone who works at home or someone that wants to multitask at any time. It's a must buy

2.0 out of 5 stars It could be so much better, 12 Sep 2014
Mrs. S. J. James (Cheshire) - See all my reviews

However I wanted a stand where my iPad was very secure, I could hold it upside down on the stand (do not do this with Lavolta X stand, your iPads will fall out), where I could adjust the viewing angle. I had a stand like this but it broke, couldn't find the original model so bought this is in hope, but it just isn't what I wanted.

If they made the corners more secure. If they made it less wobbly. If you could adjust the viewing angle to any angle this would be an outstanding stand.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›