5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job
Published on 17 Mar 2012 by SteveB

3.0 out of 5 stars dont let your cat jump on it
be warned thay are a bit wobbly they work well but not when my cat jumps on it please keep dogs n cats away from yours because this items pretty easy to knock over
Published 10 days ago by therealgazzy

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 17 Mar 2012
This review is from: Lavolta Portable Folding Laptop Table Desk Tray Stand with Cooling Pad - 2x Cooler Fans - Aluminium Alloy - Adjustable-Angle Legs - Red (Electronics)
Much thinner and lighter than I expected but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Sat on the sofa now typing away. Perfectly stable for me but there are so many ways to arrange the legs it takes a bit of time to get it right. Really easy to adjust though by pressing the buttons at each joint, so it's quite fun going through the options. My laptop is 15.6" and the rubber feet on the PC are close to the edge of the table; would it work on a 17" laptop? Not sure; on my 15.6" it's fine though. When I first got it, the laptop kept sliding off because I didn't realise that was what the lift-up flap was for; I thought it was for storing the fan cable -- duh. Now the flap is up, the table is great.

My laptop doesn't overheat (yet) so I haven't got the fans on.

All in all, love it. Saved my neck as well as I'm not all hunched over on the sofa now.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product! Fast delivery!, 28 Oct 2012
It was delivered really quickly and does all as the seller described. It came in one single piece - no need to install with the smart design (outwitted many other similar products). The product is very flexible to transform into different shapes and styles to use it on top of coffee table, sitting on sofa or in bed.

It could be improved if the distance between the left and right legs could be wider. It's right about okay for me (as size 8-10), but I wonder if people in larger sizes may get stuck sometime when using it in bed.

Anyway, it's a great value to price product. I would definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 13 Jun 2013
I bought this for my girlfriend as she doesn't have a desk and usually uses her laptop on her bed, causing it to overheat. This was a great solution! It has fans built in, which are quietly efficient, and can be easily set up to be comfortable for any position.
It can also be used for a tablet, as it has a pull out ledge, so you can prop your tablet on it without fear of it falling off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 19 April 2012
Beedub (Melbourne, Australia) - See all my reviews
Nice and stable, adjustability is very impressive. When used in conjunction with a USB keyboard, does a good job of putting my laptop screen at a height I can use every day without ruining my back and neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !!!, 24 Jun 2013
Have just set up this stand on my desk as have been working from my laptop and unfortunately have sore shoulders and back due to being at the wrong angle. This is fabulous as screen is now at the right height. Very easy to set up and looks as good as in the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it now, 12 Sep 2013
- Excellent colour choice
- One of the best buys I've made this year, seriously useful, I use it all the time
- I bought a crappy plastic one for 11, but found out that a laptop table like this was very useful, so invested in this metal one, a lot stronger

5.0 out of 5 stars great Item, 7 Sep 2013
This is money well spent, For anyone with a slight neck problem like myself this is ideal. I did put adhesive strips on feet to protect table top from marks as you tend to push laptop stand away at times.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 28 Aug 2013
keeps it cool, looks cool. used it to dj at a friends barbie and worked great. very light, easy to maneuver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for using a laptop on a desk., 11 Oct 2013
AC NEEDHAM (Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
Working from home, and using my laptop on my desk I noticed pretty quickly that I was slouching or sliding down in my chair to get more level with the screen, and as a result I was giving myself considerable back and neckache.

This stand has sorted all that.

I now have my laptop screen level with my eyes when I'm sat up properly in my chair. I'm using an external keyboard to avoid having to type in mid-air and I can already feel the benefit in my posture, and the backache is gone.

The stand itself is lightweight, and I love the fact that it folds totally flat so it's easily stored when not being used. The legs have three sections which are easily adjusted to acheive just the right height and angle.

I bought the red one and the colour is lovely too :)

All together I'm very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat., 23 Aug 2013
C. Johnson - See all my reviews
Very light, nice colour. Useability - certainly adaptable if a bit fiddly. Tricky to adjust both sides together and the locks are awkward if you have average to long fingernails - just broke a thumbnail.Bit unstable on carpet if you need height. Takes a 13" Macbook with about 1cm or so clear all round.
Good idea though and will hopefully save me some neck and shoulder pain when I get it right.

ARRAY(0xabc25360)