5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published on 6 Mar 2012 by granima

Published on 16 May 2012 by M Harvey

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Mar 2012
This review is from: Hands Up - The Album (Audio CD)
My 3yr old grandson loves this, as usual Justin is brilliant with all the songs,unfortunately Granima is shattered from all the actions and marching and dancing, my legs were aching when it finished (and I sat down for some)most of the songs my grandson sings at nursery and the new song Hands Up he loves doing the actions by the second chorus.If you want peace and quite this is NOT the CD but if you want to keep fit and to try to tire out the kids then I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cd, 11 Mar 2012
This review is from: Hands Up - The Album (Audio CD)
Brought this for my daughter yesterday (nearly 3) and she absolutely loves it. Must admit I have found myself dancing along with it too. She dances non stop from beginning to end. Even some of the songs from when I was a kiddy

3.0 out of 5 stars Justin, no!! Hands Up gets a thumbs down! A grumble for Mr Tumble!, 16 May 2012
M Harvey "MattH" (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hands Up - The Album (Audio CD)
This man is my ultimate hero when it comes to children's entertainment - the Clown Prince of Pre-scchool Fun but what has happened here?! Track 1 is shocking - is it an introduction to drum n bass for the pre-school audience?! The rest of the cd follows on from the intro. What I refer to as boom-chi-boom-chi (I know, I'm an old git) versions of the timeless classics. What matters is that my son loves it, especially the Laughing Policeman but please parents everywhere, download the Toy Dolls version of Nellie the Elephant instead.

Thanks for the endless hours of visual entertainment Justin but please, let's have another series of Gigglebiz instead of techno toons for tots.

May I also recommend Justin's other cd which is highly addictive, I am the Monkey is one of my all time favourites. You won't be cold in a coat ... will be in your head until your child is ready for Uni!

4.0 out of 5 stars The children like it, 29 Nov 2012
This review is from: Hands Up - The Album (Audio CD)
On a rainy afternoon armed with instruments I danced around the the lounge with a two and three year old. It is a good fun ablum and the children enjoy it. The nursery rhymes are sung to a fast beat which seems to be the fashion at present, the children do enjoy it but they cannot sing along because it is too fast.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a kids party, 15 Nov 2012
This review is from: Hands Up - The Album (Audio CD)
Brilliant cd for a kids party. A familiar voice they will know if they've ever watched the CBeebies channel, classic kids songs ... but combined with a decent dance beat too.

The only reason not to give 5 stars is that most of the tracks are only about a minute long, so the cd ends up looping through again and again, and before long driving every adult in the room to breaking point. The kids absolutely loved it though.

5.0 out of 5 stars New favourite cd, 15 Jun 2012
This review is from: Hands Up - The Album (Audio CD)
I bought this for my 2yr old grandson as he loves Mr Tumble and I was getting a little bored with his favourite nursery rhyme cd. He loves it and it's now his new favourite - we can't set off on a car journey without it and he plays it all the time in the house. Thumbs (or should that be hands?)up to this cd!

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, 12 Oct 2012
K. Dwyer (Somerset) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hands Up - The Album (Audio CD)
My kids love this album and I know every word, (my brain is numbed by it) but at least it keeps them entertained on long car journeys. Not sure about the techno vibe to it though but like I say if the kids like it then thats all that counts

5.0 out of 5 stars Techno, Techno, Techno!!!!, 20 May 2012
Mrs. E. Rose "Lilrose79" (Herefordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hands Up - The Album (Audio CD)
Well... what a shock! Mr Tumble takes on Techno! I love this album, I was a bit of 90s dance fan so when I put this on for my two boys I burst out laughing at the jazzed up techno versions of all the traditional songs! I don't feel that this spoils it though, My little boy loves it and is constantly bouncing to it on his bed!Its not the usual annoying nursery rhyme type cd and we all really like it, just be prepared to do a alot of jigging about!

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved by my Granddaughter, 13 April 2012
This review is from: Hands Up - The Album (Audio CD)
Bought for my 3 year old grand daughter. She loves to listen to it in the car. Kids love Justin

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent entertainment for children!, 12 April 2012
This review is from: Hands Up - The Album (Audio CD)
This music CD includes a mixture of old & new childrens songs. Brilliant to keep children amused in car & for birthday parties. I definitely recommend this purchase.

Hands Up [Clean]