on 6 February 2013
I am about to order more of this item. It is of a superb quality; the flavour is good; it is beautifully moist and the company delivered it to me quickly. It is almost impossible now to buy this kind of quality on the high street as most of what is on offer is dismal to say the least.
on 9 February 2013
Used this in my Christmas cake and Christmas pudding. Got good results. It is always best if you have the time to cut up whole peel rather than use the already chopped version.
on 15 January 2013
Good, old fashioned peel. Perfect for cookery. It had a nice fresh, sticky consistency and was far better than the horrid tubs of chopped peel sold by supermarkets.
on 17 January 2013
Received the item a lot quicker than expected. Top quality product. Very pleased with item would recommend to friends and family.
on 26 October 2013
lovely product very natural and to be recommended not like the stuff you get in supermarkets i would use this again
on 17 December 2015
This is on a par with the best peel I bought at my local deli, sadly closed. You cannot get this quality in supermarkets. True colours, excellent texture and taste. Full range of citrus. I will have to source pineapple separately. Arrived far earlier than advertised. Used it to top a cake with glace fruits and nuts. Will keep as a regular order. Thanks, highly recommended.
on 26 September 2014
This is quality peel the likes of which is no longer available in our local supermarkets
on 28 August 2014
part of my Christmas cake, tasted wonderful -pleased with the product
on 31 January 2013
Looks and smells great was short on taste, made home made mincemeat with this and fell short of my usual standard,will stick the cheap supermarket stuff in future. I am normally a champion of wholefoods and small businesses but this didn't make it for me
on 10 January 2015
Bought because I can no longer source the packets of whole peel that I used to get in the supermarket. This is nice quality, soft and a good mix although a little bit expensive!