Price:£7.68+ £3.00 shipping

on 9 May 2013
I asked the seller what the sell by date is/was and as it was soooo long, I decided to give it a try. Im so glad I did as the 3kg bag (which seems enormous!) arrived speedily and the corn is just beautiful! Very happy with quality and purchase overall. Excellent corn!
on 6 July 2013
This popping corn is great I bought for my grandchildren but. I also put it in my morning cereal we all love it and a little goes a long way
So if you want to make popcorn this is the place to buy it
Great value highly recommened
on 7 January 2015
Having had trouble with kernel quality in the past I was taking a risk buying a load of this, but I need not have worried, it's even better quality than the stuff I had been buying beforehand (East End, sadly Morrisons has stopped stocking it) and I'm glad I came by this brand.

In the past I've bought 15-20kg sacks of "cinema" grade corn for popping as I eat so much (who can blame you after you've had fresh, hot popcorn from your air popping machine?) but found that not only did my cinema sack contain weevils (yuck!) but the corn was split, dry and generally not tasty either. I've since bought small bags and scrutinized quality, this one will be on my list of definite buys for as long as it's available!

Great value, fast shipping. Only trouble I had was a kilo bag had split in the post, and as I opened my box my floor was coated with kernels...! Small gripe considering good quality. Probably a one off incident.
on 13 April 2013
It turned up at my house the very next day! Super large bag, will be good for me for a long time! Will order again.
on 12 November 2013
A healthy snack option at a great price. This popping corn tastes great and at this price you can't go wrong!
on 11 September 2015
our original delivery went astray by Royal Mail but the replacement has arrived today and the number of unpopped kernels was amazing. Hardly any at all compared to the supermarket bag! These people have been very helpful throughout and I will not hesitate to use them again once the kids munch their way through all the popcorn the bag will make. Don't underestimate how much this bag will make for you, two spoonfuls has made a cinema style bagful with some to spare! All leads to enjoyable experience.
on 8 March 2014
good product ,tasty.made lots of popcorn with this and all very good..cant say much more would recommend.good package good weight.
on 5 August 2013
Great popcorn and great value as lasts for ages. Always receive very quickly with no probs and even had money off vouchers from seller which is excellent. Definitely recommend for anyone who loves fat free snack without spending a fortune. ++:)
on 3 March 2013
This product arrived well packed and quickly, i have had popping corn from a few places but this is by far the best yet, they all pop and are fresh and crunchy
on 17 August 2015
Reasonably priced corn which comes in three 1kg bags; handy for storage. Quick service. Very pleased.