4.0 out of 5 stars Not just any old pen - this has 4 colours!
► BIC
► 4-COLOUR RETRACTABLE BALLPEN
► SINGLE PEN
► '1.0 mm Tip : 0.3 mm Line'
► REFILLABLE (*)

I am just replacing my pen after some years as it has disappeared without trace! I find it really useful for note taking or comment writing, when I need a different colour at the simple click of a pen:

~...
Published 5 months ago by A Customer of AMAZON-UK!

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading product photo
I use these 4 colour Bic pens all the time in my teaching job. I had to buy them online this time because they were out of stock in the places I normally purchase them. I usually only pay £1 for each at the store or shop.

Published on 25 Jan. 2011 by Mrs Furley

4.0 out of 5 stars Not just any old pen - this has 4 colours!, 13 Nov. 2014
► BIC
► 4-COLOUR RETRACTABLE BALLPEN
► SINGLE PEN
► '1.0 mm Tip : 0.3 mm Line'
► REFILLABLE (*)

~ BLACK
~ BLUE
~ RED
~ GREEN

The four colours are all housed in one blue & white round-barrelled pen, which measures 14 cm in length when closed and around 15 cm with a colour selected and allowing for the little ring on the end which is useful for threading a piece of cotton or ribbon through, if required.
It is chunky but comfortable in hand and the inks are the quality you always get with BIC.

Simply select one of the little colour rods and press down until it clicks and locks into place.
When finished simply select another and the original choice is replaced.
To close the pen up, press one of the colour rods gently around half way down and the point of the pen is gone!

♦ 'BIC' ~ 'Made in France' embossed.
♦ Strong clip

It comes in a card/blister pack, measuring around 19.5 cm x 6.25 cm overall.

(*) REFILLABLE, but only in packs of 50, all one colour (at the time of writing):

~ BLACK
~ BLUE
~ RED
~ GREEN

Other sizes available include:

PACK of 3, all the same
PACK of 3, of which one is the BiC 4 Colour Fashion Ball Pen, with purple, turquoise, pink & green.

And, although some people think I am making this up - 'In the old days', I used to have a clear-barrelled one with several colours, which worked the exact same way, although I have failed to find one doing some quick research!

5.0 out of 5 stars colour, 13 Sept. 2011
i love these pens it such a great idea! its so handy to have different colours in one pen. the colours are great too and the pen is smooth!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Feb. 2013
MBarlow (Abbey Wood, London) - See all my reviews
Bought this as a change from the normal 4 colour pen for the kids in school. They love it, especially the pink and purple, and so do I. Recommended for anyone who's bored of writing in blue or black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pen!, 10 Jan. 2013
I used to use the original bic 4 colour ball pen with the blue red green and black, I used it for my diary/planner for college and I quickly got bored of the colours that were getting quite dull, I purchased this and I love writing in my planner making it colourful, it's great when you write a lot at work or school and you need a little bit of colour! Lovely product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Colors!, 11 Dec. 2012
This pen is hard to find in most stores but is exactly what I was looking for. I'm so glad I could get it through Amazon. The colors are really beautiful and this pen is in my pen holder right along with the primary color pen.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a pen, 5 Dec. 2012
A. Curry - See all my reviews
I got this to use to color code my agenda. Writes smoothly and the colors are pretty. The green's quite light, so it can be a little hard to read if you don't have good lighting, but all in all it's a good pen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value and quality!, 17 Mar. 2015
This review is from: BiC 4-Colour Pens (Pack of 3) (Office Product)
Really useful to have on your especially at University, always got one either in my pocket or my bag. Write really well and smoothly and the click mechanism is effortless, doesn't jam up or stick. Colours are standard with blue, black, red and green but those are the most useful to have in school or if you're a teacher marking work etc.
The only hinderance they give me is that they sometimes feel a little big and chunky for my liking, i have a big hand but i maybe i just favour the thinner pen personally, i don't really notice it most the time.
Overall, very good value for money because with 3 of these pens and each containing 4 ink cartridges, you'll be using them for quite a few years. I also find that because of the bright colour and the general size of the pen, i don't lose these like i would with a biro so thats a very good positive.

5.0 out of 5 stars How do they do this?, 20 May 2008
P. A. Macdonald (UK) - See all my reviews
The most incredible thing I have ever seen!! It looks like a normal pen but on closer inspection it has 4 different colours!!! In one pen!!! Science has come a long way since bird feather and blood. How they have managed to cram so much technology in one small bit of plastic I do not know - and don't get me started on the wonders of plastic. With this pen you choose your colour via a small plastic button at the top of the pen. Then when the pen is depressed and moved on a sheet of paper, ink of the same colour appears - incredible. If you make the correct kind of movements you can even make writing appear!! Who needs computers and keyboards with this kind of invention? Anyway, as soon as you want to change colour just slide the button of your colour choice and, hey presto, new colour. Obviously you are restricted to blue, red, green and black, although I did make a dirty brown colour by colouring blue on top of red. Putting it simply I would put it the invention of this pen on par with the invention of the wheel, the computer or the nasal hair trimmer. Quite simply Genius.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Marvelous., 5 Oct. 2013
M. Stowe - See all my reviews
The choice of four colours - my note book has been transformed with actions in red - notes in black - highlights in green ( could be slightly darker green) & finally blue for other stuff. I do worry that one colour is going to run out before the others & this will spoil my enjoyment I am presently getting. It is, I think, it is a little to fat for total writing comfort, & in the heat of the moment the shiny plastic barrel could do with a grippy pattern on it. It saddens me that it is French in manufacture & concept, why couldn't Parker do this? Finally, at the top of the pen is a small lug with a hole through so you could attach a lanyard to it - as occasionally I work on high walk ways where dropping things is discouraged this feature is the "icing on the cake".

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading product photo, 25 Jan. 2011

The picture clearly shows 3 pens (not 1) for a price of [...]. Bargain, I thought, so ordered 2 lots. What I received were just 2 pens for a very grand price of [...] with postage. Rip-off!

So buyer beware !

BiC 4-Colour Pens (Pack of 3)