5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, even fits my small wrists well
I was searching about for a paracord bracelet that was on the smaller side, rather than larger. Most of them on sale either here or elsewhere seems to be for huge wrists, which is no good for me.

Published on 19 Sep 2012 by Celticprincess

2.0 out of 5 stars Break strength dubious and length too.
Published 11 months ago by Hill walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, even fits my small wrists well, 19 Sep 2012
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Liroyal Survival Bracelet Camping Wristband (Misc.)

I chose this one hoping it would fit me well, as it was described as 7 inches. It does, its great! It is weaved beautifully (looks perfect) the seal is well hidden and you have to look carefully for it, whoever made this did a cracking job, wish I could make them as good as this one!

Fits well, fastens well, looks great. Fabulous emergency store of paracord for outdoor enthusiasts, you never know when you might need it. Hopefully I'll never have to unravel it, its a nice bracelet in itself, but if I need to, its there, which is really its primary function - to be an emergency supply of vital paracord.

Overall I am extremely pleased. Would like one in another colour too please?

5.0 out of 5 stars good little bracelet useful, 13 May 2012
This review is from: Liroyal Survival Bracelet Camping Wristband (Misc.)
bought it as a good little function able bracelet to use whilst out walking, it did an excellent job as bootlaces when i got my boots caught on some boulders

4.0 out of 5 stars Just A Note, 3 Jun 2012
David Walton - See all my reviews
This review is from: Liroyal Survival Bracelet Camping Wristband (Misc.)
Having made a few paracord bracelets in my time I would just like to note that this particular weave will give you about 2.5 metres of cord when unravelled, but takes a bit of effort to unweave. There are other weaves which store a shorter length but unravel very easily once the end is undone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Always handy, 15 Mar 2013
C. Sinclair (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Liroyal Survival Bracelet Camping Wristband (Misc.)
People ask "what are these bracelets all about'. Well if you go running, walking, or camping. OR indeed, just out and about and wear shoes with laces, then you might, just might have had a lace break.

You can use one of these to replace your laces. Also many other uses.

Never unravelled one, but I believe they have around 3m of cord and it IS strong enough to lift your average person.

2.0 out of 5 stars Break strength dubious and length too., 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Liroyal Survival Bracelet Camping Wristband (Misc.)
As someone who makes these bracelets as a hobby only, the break strength advertised is about half what I use. When making these bracelets a foot approx for every inch of your wrist is used which makes this a 7ft cordage. If it has been doubled however then you will have 2, 7ft cordage or 14 which has been bonded together. If you were ever in need of this bracelet to take a lot of strain then I certainly would never use it where/if it has been bonded. A cheap and nice looking bracelet though but if you bought the proper cordage and a multi pack of the clips you would be quids in and have the satisfaction of knowing you did it yourself! Loads of really good instructional videos on youtube :-).

3.0 out of 5 stars Okaydoaky, 30 July 2013
Amazon Customer (Ayrshire, Scotland.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Liroyal Survival Bracelet Camping Wristband (Misc.)
I bought this on impulse and will probably never use it, my only gripe is that it is made for the smaller man or a woman maybe, it wont fit on my wrist therefore is in the "Bag" but if you need strong cord in a emergency situation it will do the job!

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: Liroyal Survival Bracelet Camping Wristband (Misc.)
When it come the end that you pull on to unravel it was already loose. I had to wax and stick it back down myself. I don't know how long it is though. That's not in the description. The clasp is a bit too bulky for my licking. And it looks like a women's scrunchy on your arm so I don't wear it anymore. There is a camo one for the same price on here with a nice shiny metal clasp, I'll be buy that instead

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Liroyal Survival Bracelet Camping Wristband (Misc.)
Not what I expected. Quality was very low. Some of the cord had been joined together half way through and in areas was cut half way by some sort of iron burn.

The clasp was much bigger than in the photos. however one side did have a whistle but is wasn't a good one and really served no function.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... was just curious on what the quality would be like; it seems pretty good, 28 Oct 2014
This review is from: Liroyal Survival Bracelet Camping Wristband (Misc.)
To be honest I didn't really think this item was ever going to arrive (took weeks) but for 40p I was just curious on what the quality would be like; it seems pretty good, I don't know how to tell if its 550 cord or not but I think it does have a 7 strand core and the clip is surprisingly strong. If anything I'm wondering why it's so cheap?? also it is larger than seven inches (don't think they account for the clip) but it's easy enough to reweave if you follow youtube tutorials.

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE!, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Liroyal Survival Bracelet Camping Wristband (Misc.)
Ships from China, and is VERY small.. I have quite small wrists yet this would struggle to fit a child, Avoid!