5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gloves, 22 Jan. 2014
I bought these for my husband as a Christmas gift. He's a keen cyclist riding between 40 & 60 miles a week. He has large hands and these are the first gloves I've found that really fit him without being too tight. He tells me that they're comfortable to wear and keep his hands warm even when it's really chilly at 6am.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gloves for MTB, 19 Nov. 2013
Had to replace my old gloves for the winter. My old gloves were cheap numbers. Felt it was time to upgrade with the weather changing. Bought these at not too bad a price compared to others. When they arrived they looked decent. Wore them a good few times now and they are fantastic. Plenty of grip. Fabric on the back of the thumb good for wiping face. Good fit for my hands as well.

Very please with this purchase. Probably wont need new gloves for quite a while.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but already showing some signs of wear, 2 Feb. 2015
Glove looks great, good grip and highly ventilated. Slight down sides of the index finger being a bit short (restricting movement) but I sense this will slacken off over time as the glove stretches. Definitely a summer gloves as highly ventilated, have used with silk liners this winter but still too cold. Not used it on any big trails as yet but the glove is showing slight signs of wear already.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, I don't ride or ski, just wanted a pair with long fingers that fit snug, 23 Dec. 2014
Wow. fit my big hands perfect, and so far, so warm. They look great and my friends like my spider man pose. Best gloves I have had in a long time, I am out watching rugby every weekend and these are perfect. Will let you know when the temp goes into the -'s how they perform.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Aug. 2014
Well made and comfortable as expected from Alpinestars as they also make great motorcycling gear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Feb. 2015