5.0 out of 5 stars works on Kindle Fire
I had downloaded this before I read the negative reviews stating that it won't work on a Kindle Fire. Although it was slow to download, it is now up and running on my Kindle Fire. Try again if you weren't successful, it's a lovely app!
Published 21 months ago by kay prior

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not download
Published 24 months ago by ChrissyM

‹ Previous | 1 2 394 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars delighted with this app - especially the birdsong, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Birds of Britain (App)
I have been looking for something which combined the song and images in one place, so was really pleased to find this app on Amazon as there was nothing in Google Play store. I have a Fujitsu tablet and the app loaded within 10 minutes over wifi. (It won't load over a mobile network). It works perfectly. I recommend it and will look for others from this team. Excellent value for 63p!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Guide and great value, 22 Nov 2012
Papa Pedro (Lancashire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Birds of Britain (App)
If you're not professional birdwatcher but want to improve your identification skills you can't go far wrong with this guide. The image size can be improved by tapping the top right image tab, this brings up more photos on a larger scale. Bird calls are a must for all those little brown jobs so difficult to identify when out in the woods. Very impressed and works well on my new Kindle Fire HD.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not download, 25 Dec 2012
This review is from: Birds of Britain (App)
This app froze during download. Despite my best efforts, it went into a loop and kept telling me to clear data via settings.. I did this but the data was clearly being held in I CLOUD. No matter what I did I could not get it to reinstall so ended up deleting it completely. This was using a KINDLE FIRE. I will have to 're purchase if I want to try again and for now....I don't have the patience to go through all that again! It is a shame, I think I would have loved it if I could have got it to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful birds at the your finger tips, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Birds of Britain (App)
There is so much information in this app I feel sure I will be able to identify far more birds than ever. I like the recorded bird song, and variety of images. I would recommend it to all bird lovers, and to the young and the old. I have not found anything to dislike.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great app, 27 Nov 2012
K. SMITH "Treadmill" (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Birds of Britain (App)
Really love this app. Information very well organised and easy to find what you're looking for.

However, one request. can you update the app so you can click on thr image of the bird to see a full screeb version, images are too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful App!, 9 Jan 2013
This review is from: Birds of Britain (App)
Works beautifully now thanks for the update. I especially like the fact that once downloaded no need for an internet connection.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Handy App, 19 Aug 2014
This review is from: Birds of Britain (App)
An Excellent App, for very little money, and well worth it. I do enjoy seeing and hearing the birds, and being able to play a bird call when you need to is great, as it encourages the birds in closer, where I then like to try and photograph them. There certainly seems to be a lot of birds on here, and haven't yet found any I would want that aren't included. The only trouble really, is my lack of knowledge, as there will always be bird calls I don't recognise, so I don't know which birdsong to load up in the app. Not the Apps fault to be fair, maybe someone should make a birdsong recognition App where it records the song and then tells you the bird you can hear, Like soundhound or shazam for birdsongs!!

I've used it on 2 phones so far, one a budget android and one more powerful, and it worked fine on both. What is especially nice about it is that its all stored on your phone, so you don't need signal or data to view the birds and play the songs.

All in all, a very useful app, and much more productive than mind numbing games! Go out into the great outdoors and enjoy yourself!

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work on Kindle Fire or Fire HD, 26 Dec 2012
Rowan (Dundee, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Birds of Britain (App)
Dad bought this for his HD and had an error message saying to clear the app data which he did but to no avail. I bought it to try on my wee
Fire and had the same problem. Shame really. Looks like a nice app.
Joanna.Forbes

4.0 out of 5 stars greta bird song, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Birds of Britain (App)
it is great to be able to isten and identify birds sing in th garden. also good for looking up birds that are in the garden from the pictures.lots of info about the birds and there habitat

4.0 out of 5 stars Birds of Britain, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Birds of Britain (App)
Downloaded and installed in about 10mins. Revision 2.1. Worked fine on my Kindle Fire. Tapping the sound icon a bit hit and miss, but other than that a good app. Well pleased.

‹ Previous | 1 2 394 | Next ›