5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected
Published 6 months ago by CaptMaynard

3.0 out of 5 stars Will be Great, when I get one that can be charged
I had to return my projector - which was great but did not charge and would not work without mains power.
Return slip and email details were efficient but I'm still waiting for a replacement or a refund or an email to tell me how things are progressing.
Published 16 months ago by David Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Aiptek 430034 MobileCinema i20 Pico Projector for iPhone 3GS/4/4S (Electronics)
To start, the instructions weren't too clear as to how to use the device, so it requires learning by doing. It's not difficult. I figured out that you need the Aiptek Viewer app to do a lot of things. This was mentioned on the box, but not in the manual. I was relieved to find that it does work with the Netflix app, the Videos app, and in-Safari video. It does not work with the Trailers app. I haven't tested everything. My biggest surprise was that it works great with my iPad 3. I couldn't find any documentation to confirm if this would work, but it does. Unfortunately it does not work with my iPhone 5 with Lightning to 9-pin adapter. This was also never promised, so no worries; just hoped it would. It's not too bright, but looks fine in a dark room or close up projection. I'm actually really impressed with the quality from such a small inexpensive device. It also has some heft to it. It does not feel cheap.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what was expected., 28 Sep 2013
Fiddly and difficult to handle. Almost impossible to project an image without distortion. Weak projection only really visible in very low light conditions.

3.0 out of 5 stars Will be Great, when I get one that can be charged, 4 Mar 2013
David Wood "DVW" (UK) - See all my reviews
Might have given this a 5 Star rating had it not been for the time it is taking to let me know what's happening. Not very Amazon like service from an external supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars So small so good, 14 Jan 2013
Bought this item for my son, its extremely small but can project to a big wall which is like having his own mini cinema which he loves so an excellent buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very small and useful projector, 17 April 2013
I love this little projector. It is fun to show pictures and videos on any wall. I like to use it with my iPhone 4S,
it works fine and it takes about 1.5 hours until I have to recharge it.
In addition, it can project streamvideos like Youtube, iPlayer, Netflix or play games
Recharging is easy. I just plug it into my notebook or pc with the usb cable.
Youtube and photostreams are great to show, but the room has to be dark. This is the smallest projector from Aiptek.
There is another called i50D which is much brighter. Maybe I will try it out and give the i20 to my wife.
It is amazing how small these projectors are nowadays. I always have the i20 in my pocket, even if I don't use it.
Sometimes I just charge my iPhone to get through the day.
Not suitable for frequent use, yet suitable for several occasions. I would recommend it!