The four cups and saucers I ordered arrived two days after my ordering them. I am on Amazon prime but the item isn't.

They were in a good strong cardboard box and I had to use a knife to cut the strong tape on it.

Each item was wrapped in small bubbled bubble wrapping and then two cups were put together and wrapped in larger bubbled bubble wrapping, same with the other two cups and then the same with the saucers.

Could not have done better myself.

Saucer - totally red all over.

Size = Diameter 15 cm / 6".

The circle in the middle that holds the cup is deeper than normal so has a reasonable grip on the cup itself. The cup sits centrally so not much room for a digestive biscuit next to the cup.

Cup - Red all over externally. Inside is white which shows slightly around the top of the sides.

Size = Diameter of top of cup is 11 cm. / 4.24"

Height of cup is just over 6 cm / 2.33" approx.

Diameter externally at bottom of cup just under 6 cm / just under 2.25"

I've got fat fingers and can only get one finger in the handle properly with my middle finger just squeezing on too. The cup is quite heavy empty. I think I'll be carrying the cup carefully on its well fitting saucer.

On the bottom of both cup and saucer it says in white writing

JUDGE
PORCELAIN
Oven, Microwave, Freezer
and Dishwasher Safe.

I know this says Porcelain but the cups are quite thick around the rims, definitely not dainty like a porcelain tea cup.

I think I'll be washing them carefully by hand so the red does not get banged by other things in a dishwasher.

I think they are about the size of a medium cappuccino in a café. Personally I would prefer more depth which would also make the handle bigger but if you use the Bialletti frother, the froth will stand up higher than the top of the cups.

I suppose I could make myself two coffees.

Just a hint.

The big bubbled bubble wrap that the bundles were wrapped in also had some more wrapped around in the cardboard box.

This is wonderful to use to separate non-stick pans or trays in your pan cupboard.

Each piece is square - Cut a line from one straight edge up to about 3" from the middle and put in your pan overlapping where it is cut and then cut off any corners but you will need some sticking out over the rims.

It's free and you can replace when raggy when you get something else delivered in it.
44 comments|25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I have a nespresso machine.
It makes a variety of things including my all time favourite, cappuccino.
And for this, I needed a cup
Just the one, as hubby does not like milky drinks

In came this stunning little Judge cup. Well made, sturdy and just the right size for a nice hot drink, it is bright and cheerful and does not look as though it was borrowed from a cafe in the high street.

Charmingly pretty but fully functional, what more could you want from a cup?
on 2 April 2013
Some items look good and feel good to use and this is one of them. Just the right size for that bigger cup of coffee and in glossy red it looks and feels good . Well worth having if your into coffee and want to make each cup something special .
on 7 July 2013
This beautifully made cappuccino cup and saucer is exactly what I was looking for. Living alone I didn't want more than one, so that suited me perfectly. I had recently purchased a Tassimo coffee maker and this cup and saucer are perfect size for the machine and the amount of drink dispensed. The cup & saucer came well packed and earlier than the projected delivery time and I would certainly recommend this product and seller.
on 16 February 2013
The cup & saucer arrived within a few days , it was very well packed so very little chance of damage, if you have a coffee maker that uses pods it is a perfect size for a one pod cup. Also it seems to be of very good quality , I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone.
on 28 January 2013
Beautiful colour compliments my Tassimo machine. Correct size to accommodate the volume of coffee produced. Very stylish, nice finish, easy to hold.
on 22 September 2014
The cups and saucers are very nice - decent red and just the size I wanted at a very good price. If all had been perfect I would have given 5 stars. However, delivery was just after the final date given and one cup arrived with a broken handle while some other pieces had scratches in the glaze. The lovely sellers responded quickly to this information, telephoned then refunded me and emailed to confirm.
on 4 January 2015
Order arrived safely and beautifully packaged. Already have a Judge Red Cappuccino Cup and Saucer so I knew I would not be disappointed and simply had to get another to match. Very attractive cheerful colour and kindly to touch. Cup and saucer to be treasured.
on 6 November 2014
Arrived earlier than expected which I was very pleased about. Well packaged given the items were fragile. Really pleased with purchase the description was spot on and the colour as shown in photo. Enjoy my cappuccino all
The more in my lovely big cup!!
on 19 January 2016
l purchased two of this item, on 21 August 2015. Ended up giving them to my 9 year old niece. They were too small, I did look at the measurements but, when I got them it didn't measure up. I have one yellow cappuccino cup & saucer, that I LOVE having my cappuccino in every morning, only it is about to go bye bye. So I was so happy to see this cup & saucer set. The one I have is 12 centimeters width/opening, when I received the Red ones they could fit in the opening with space to spare. If you want large ones, for me this is not the one.