5.0 out of 5 stars New GEM Camera Case
I bought the GEM Compact Camera Case to go with my Nikon Coolpix L810, The Camera Fits Perfactly into the case a real good bargain to
Published on 23 July 2012 by angel

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really big enough
I bought this case in a hurry for my brand new COOLPIX P510 as I was not able to get to shops before my holiday 2 days away. I thought it would fit into my old camera case but no. I ordered next day delivery which was excellent. Case came within 24 hours.
However.......... UNFORTUNATELY this case does not quite have the height for this camera, it protrudes above the...
Published on 14 Jun. 2012 by J.E.Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Case, 25 Feb. 2013
This review is from: GEM Compact Camera Case for Nikon COOLPIX L810/P510 (Camera)
I have found after an initial difficulty that the case has been as useful as I thought it would be when I purchased it.

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT FIT, 31 Jan. 2013
My P510 does not fit this case. The dimensions stated on this site are 130 x 80 x 150. I have measured the bag I received today and it measures 105 x 80 x 150.

This is the internal measurement because if you include the lid how on earth would you use the compartment for extra battery and cards. No whichever you try you cannot fit a square peg into a round hole.

Got to pay for postage to send it back too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 27 Jan. 2013
Nice and compact, light and has various ways you can carry it, it is what it is, good value. Great

5.0 out of 5 stars GEM compact camera case for Nikon Coolpix, 25 Jan. 2013
I liked this bag alot as it wasn't too bulky, although the camera was a snug fit it did all fit in and it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 24 Jan. 2013
I. A. Chevis "Isabel" (England) - See all my reviews
Bought as a present but fitted camera well, was good quality and seemed like value for money. Recipient was very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars camera case, 11 Jan. 2013
Good strong case with pockets for batteries and accessories. Not obvious how the camera is meant to sit in the case but overall good

5.0 out of 5 stars Great just what I needed for my Camera lots of ..., 3 Aug. 2014
Great just what I needed for my Camera lots of space to put in your purse and keys if you dont want to take an extra bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars pleased with product - well made - pleanty of room ..., 25 July 2014
pleased with product - well made - pleanty of room for a compact digital camera snf bits and pieces - recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 Aug. 2014
A few more pockets eg. for spare batteries would be welcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Jan. 2015
Very nice was a present n they loved it