5.0 out of 5 stars New GEM Camera Case
I bought the GEM Compact Camera Case to go with my Nikon Coolpix L810, The Camera Fits Perfactly into the case a real good bargain to
Published on 23 July 2012 by angel

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really big enough
I bought this case in a hurry for my brand new COOLPIX P510 as I was not able to get to shops before my holiday 2 days away. I thought it would fit into my old camera case but no. I ordered next day delivery which was excellent. Case came within 24 hours.
Published on 14 Jun 2012 by J.E.Smith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really big enough, 14 Jun 2012
J.E.Smith (, Norfolk United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GEM Compact Camera Case for Nikon COOLPIX L810/P510 (Camera)
However.......... UNFORTUNATELY this case does not quite have the height for this camera, it protrudes above the lower case by at least 2cm which ever way you put the camera in. I trusted that as the site actually states its suitability for this actual camera, that it would therefore be the best way to go.
I am disappointed. I know the camera should be a snug fit in the case but it should also imerge the WHOLE camera inside, SADLY IT DOESNT.this also means you would not be able to use the mesh pocket in the top. Also the camera strap has to go into the space you make with padded velcro insert so hopefully any accessories have to be placed in the front zipped compartment.
VERY DISAPPOINTING.
Maybe they sent the wrong size bag? How would I know as there was not a single word of paperwork. Just bag. box and case.

5.0 out of 5 stars New GEM Camera Case, 23 July 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Gem Compact Camera Case for Nikon Coolpix P510, 14 Nov 2012
Overall, I have to say I'm happy with my new Gem compact camera case. I was nearly put off by Mr Smiths review but I'm glad I read on to the comments and other reviews.

Personally, I like the fact that it isn't too bulky and that I have room for spare batteries, charger and memory cards etc and lets not forget the camera! As a complete novice to photography, all I want from the bag is to be able to carry my camera and a limited number of additional items and to protect them from the elements while out walking. If you're looking for something to carry a large tripod, leads to connect to your computer, TV etc. and everything else photography related, this probably isn't the bag for you. The bag is compact and is a snug fit for the camera, I like this because it stops my camera from jumping around inside.

The bag itself appears to be well made, with robust materials and plenty of padding to protect the camera; it also has some rubberised protectors on its base to prevent wear when putting it down. It comes with both a neck and a waist strap too - carry as you like!

What I'm not too happy with, and the only reason for not giving a 5 star rating, is the cost of post and packaging as I couldn't find this detail until check out. I'm relatively new to on-line buying so please don't stone the Luddite! Perhaps the delivery costs could be reviewed and made cheaper by the vendor?

5.0 out of 5 stars Close fit, but does the job adequately., 14 Jun 2012
M. D. Gibson "Dave G" (Ormskirk. Lancs.) - See all my reviews
This is a very well made case and looks good too. Methods of carrying are numerous and inside is adaptable by using the velcro attached cushion.Limited accessories is the right term to use for the main inner body, because when you insert the Nikon P510 there is little room for anything else, particularly when the strap is attached to the camera.There is room in the inside roof flap for memory cards and cleaning cloth, and compartments externally on the sides and front, for spare batteries and leads maybe.The case itself weighs very little and the P510 camera fits snugly with the rear going in first I find, so as the camera strap can be set by the side of the barrel. It is a matter of choice I suppose. I am actually very pleased with it because the bag is not cumbersome or bulky. Delivery was very speedy and the goods were well packed. My only little gripe is the delivery charge is rather pricey and makes the item less competitive when added to the base price of the goods. This needs some thought in these days of competition!! Nevertheless you will still be pleased with the bag if you decide to buy.You will not get it cheaper elsewhere as GEM control the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars GEM Compact Camera Case for Nikon Coolpix L810 from Amazon, 15 Aug 2012
An excellent compact camera case that secures the Nikon L810 camera adequately. Plenty of wee pockets for bits and pieces including a spare set of four AA batteries. The interior has an adjustable section if necessary or can be removed completely if desired.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coolpix Case, 7 Dec 2012
Brilliant description brilliant design and brilliant quality does everything I want for my photographic needs, best be safe than sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the job, 24 Nov 2012
The case is well made and a perfect fit for my Nikon L810 camera with spare bateries and SD card. I like the double fastening as it feels really secure, would definately recomend

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bag., 3 Aug 2012
I can carry my Nikon Coolpix P510 bridge camera with room to spare, it would take a small DSLR. I put my spare cards and screen protectors in the flap pocket and spare batteries in the side pocket. I keep an extended battery, battery charger and cables in the front pocket. I can hook that up and charge a spare battery while on the move. A very strong well made case, first class for what I want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool case for a Cool Camera!, 29 Dec 2012
This is an ideal size case for the Coolpix Nikon L810. Small and compact with enough pockets for everything you need to store such as; spare batteries, memory cards, cables and not foretting the camera! Comes with a shoulder strap and also the option to wear around your waist. The size of the case is ideal for ladies as it is not bulky and, it is light weight too. However, it would not look out of place for men either. Very well made with plenty of padding to protect the camera.

A little note on the supplier. - Their service was excellent!. I had emailed them asking if they could deliver before the 8th January. Low and behold, the case arrive the very next day after placing my order!. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 28 Dec 2012
I read comments about the Nikon P510 being too big for this case - rubbish, It's just a snug fit.
Fast delivery and does the job well

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›