on 5 July 2012
Thank you - a good quality product , sizing and service. I bought this product for my husband who is about to have medical procedures where he needed his arms covered but to keep cool. we were very pleased - thank you.
on 23 February 2014
Great as an under shirt for when you are wearing jumpers that would make you itch and also keep you warm in the winter
on 5 June 2014
comfy cotton good to size and durable the colour and weight of cotton is as expected I bought three and all good
on 22 June 2015
I am very short and the sleeves are very long so great for a well built tall person (unisex) but for me I have to roll up the sleeves
on 19 November 2015
I have to admit I was happily surprised at the quality of this T shirt for this money I wasn't expecting much so I was very nice to get a quality shirt.
I went straight back and bought another one.
on 4 November 2015
I bought 5 in assorted colours. Pleasantly shocked by superb quality, and after washing, absolutely NO shrinkage. Not only would I highly recommend this garment, I'm placing another order today!
on 29 December 2013
Quite disappointed with this T-Shirt, as after only one wash the neck is already out of shape, I did not even wear it once, as I always wash new clothes before wearing them, will not buy again.
on 24 October 2015
A bit big but have not shrunk and have washed well. Comfortable and loose on a big bloke, 54" chest, 6 feet tall, 20 stone.Warm, comfortable, well made and great value.
on 21 April 2016
It's an ok shirt, but its NOT 100% Cotton (as mentioned in the description), which I was looking for specifically. It's 89% Cotton, 11% Polyester.
on 29 June 2015
Good experience for me ordered garments was kept informed every step of the way and got delivery early good effort.