on 16 May 2012
Took a gamble on this as I thought the more expensive cases looked cheap and Sony's official one was scandalously expensive. This simple case is fantastic value. It fits really well and has a magnetic clasp (under the vinyl) that in my opinion is far nicer than some other cases which have press studs to close.
on 13 July 2012
I received this case some days ago and it seemed to me ok. Quality is proporcional to the price, but I wanted just for protection and for me it's ok: it does its job. However, today I decided to remove my white model reader and, surprise... it has black marks in the back cover!!! This can be solved by putting some paper/plastic between the reader and the case but I arrived late and my two-weeks new reader now looks quite older. Be aware and, in case you buy it, protect the back of your white/red reader!
on 27 August 2012
Ok as a protective cover if you don't mind that it is as thick as the reader itself. The padding in the covers seems pointless to me since all you need is the hard back/front.
on 25 January 2014
I bought a PRS-T1 for christmas and found after a single trip that I really should have a case for it to stop other items scratching the screen. Certainly happy with my purchase, does the job and was not expensive.
on 10 October 2013
i could not believe this was so nice for the price i pai for it. I mean it is not the most stylish cover you can get in teh market but it is cool and it is an absolute bargain vs. what one finds in stores
on 14 January 2013
I've bought this for my wife's new Sony PRS-T2 Reader. It fits perfect and is sturdy. Neither the cover itself nor its flap get in the way while reading. Great item! Highly recommended.
on 12 August 2013
Compact, precise fit for Sony PRS-T1 e-reader, design allows function key access , sensible magnetic clip, lacks secure holder for the stylus
on 17 June 2016
Just what I'd been looking for in shops all over. Suits my needs quite adequately. The price was right and the shipping (to Sweden) fast.
on 5 January 2013
When you have a reader like the Sony E reader, you like it and try to keep it the way it is. A nice cover like this one does the trick.
on 3 February 2013
Have had this a month and it is very good quality, looks good and works great and gives perfect protection. very good value for money.