5.0 out of 5 stars Motorola Defy battery
Got this for my missus phone as it stopped charging and would only work when plugged into the mains, not only that but the screen had lines on it and the programs wouldn't respond properly. Since I got the new battery the screen no longer has lines and everything is working fine. All the issues resolved just by replacing a dud battery.
Published 3 months ago by Wiremu

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Compatible
The battery supplied was not fit for purpose and does not work with my phone.
It is the correct model but my phone will not recognise it and not charge reporting a 'unrecognised battery error'.
As such a low cost item there is no point waisting the postage returning it, buyer beware.
Published 9 months ago by si

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Compatible, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: NEW HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY FOR MOTOROLA BF5X FOR DEFY MB525 BRAVO PRO (Electronics)
The battery supplied was not fit for purpose and does not work with my phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Motorola Defy battery, 29 Mar 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Compatible, 21 Mar 2014
Battery arrived promptly but didn't work in the phone. Returned battery and a 2nd battery was sent which didn't work either. Message displayed on phone:- "Invalid battery - Your device battery is invalid and cannot be charged. Replace with an original Motorola battery." This purchase was a waste of my time and cost me the return postage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement battery, 15 Jan 2014
Alan Anderson - See all my reviews
I ordered this item as the my phone's original battery has deteriorated over time an no longer holds a charge for very long. I received a NEW HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY FOR MOTOROLA BF5X FOR DEFY MB525 BRAVO PRO very swiftly which, unfortunately, was faulty. I notified the seller and they apologised and replaced it immediately which I thought was great customer service and I could not ask for anything more. The new battery arrived a few days later and I am pleased to say that it works perfectly well with my Motorola Defy MB525 and is a great replacement battery at a great price. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thankfully received, 4 Oct 2013
The battery was the right type, matched the description, good value for money, and arrived speedily.
Therefore was happy all round. Cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite Nice Battery, 14 April 2013
No problem to blame, everything is ok. I am using the battery... it si quite nice and, it is really a battery, why it is required to contain 2o words? It is just a battery... I hate this review.