4.0 out of 5 stars super superga!
Published on 25 May 2012 by tizamania

3.0 out of 5 stars Superga so good...
Published on 7 Oct 2012 by SilentSinger

3.0 out of 5 stars Superga so good..., 7 Oct 2012
SilentSinger (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I purchased these as an alternative to my beloved Converse as they seemed heavier and would hopefully more hard-wearing as a result. I loved the colour palette available and chose the bright and breezy 'Caribbean Blue' (isn't that the title of an Enya album?) Size wise, I'm a size 9/EU 43 it's often difficult to find funky shoes; fit wise, being Italian made they do come up a little small but fitted me - I'd maybe suggest going up half a size if you're on the larger end of your particular shoe size.

I've worn them a few times now and they're fairly comfortable, but there appears to be quite a hard patch under the balls of the feet. They also slightly 'squeak' whilst ambling along, which is a little disturbing, so I'll make a mental note not to wear them to take tea with the local vicar....

*Update* - after not a great deal of wear (in my humble opinion) the lining on the back of heel has broken and thus exposing the rubber beneath. This causes issues twofold: mainly that it makes holes in your socks and secondly, aggravates blisters. Hmm.

4.0 out of 5 stars super superga!, 25 May 2012
my second pair of superga just arrived today! i'm normally a EUR 37 / UK 4 and because a lot of the reviews said that supergas are bigger than usual, i ordered a half-size smaller (EUR 36 / UK 3.5) for my first pair. width-wise, they were roomy but not length-wise. i knew better this time that i ordered a EUR 37/UK 4, my usual size and i am very satisfied with the sizing. it's not too big, with just enough allowance on the tips of my toes and roomy enough in terms of width for those with wide feet like me (those with narrow feet might find it rather 'big' though). i would say, it is true to size - so order your usual shoe size. very comfortable! the only downside for me is the color. i picked 'sherwood green' as it seemed more like 'olive' on the photos but when they arrived they look much greener and more like the 'cactus' ones. i'm keeping them nonetheless since the fit is great and i can still wear them with white, blue, gray, black and camel jeans. :) perfect for summer and walking around in europe - highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars I was so pleased with the quality they are harder wearing and heavier ..., 15 July 2014
I am normally a 6 but these come up big so I got a 5 which I can wear with and without socks with no rubbing. These were an alternative to my Converse I had 5 pairs and on all of them the rubber on the sides has cracked and the soles have worn down quickly. I am not heavy on shoes either. While browsing for an alternative I came across these. I was so pleased with the quality they are harder wearing and heavier than Converse. The canvas is also a lot stronger. These are so comfy on I have purchased grey, lagoon and blue I love these shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars super superga, 13 Jun 2013
love my new shoes - comfortable and cool. I will be purchasing other colours this summer. this was described as ultramarine and but the colour is closer to navy but still like them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainer, 3 Jan 2011
Light and comfortable. Bought these for sport, but really look nice, could go out in them with jeans or shorts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 12 Jun 2013
These were bought for my daughters birthday as a gift. She loves them. They fit well and seem true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superga, 17 May 2014
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend these. Colour and fit exactly as expected. Delivery was very quick, arrived the very next day. So comfortable and they look great too. Really versatile. Haven't seen them at a better price than what I paid either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes., 3 Jun 2014
After putting on these shoes for the first time I walked up Ben Nevis. I feel that I could possibly walk up Mt Everest. Perhaps take part in the next moon landing? All I know is these shoes are awesome. I have been wearing Superga for a while and always come back to them. They fit well and go with most outfits.

3.0 out of 5 stars wrong colour, 14 Jun 2014
Thought it looked a funny grey (as ordered) after wearing saw a "sticker" near the original saying they were a type of green --otherwise OK ( the actual colour sent was a cheaper one though and I can't find a mechanism to reclaim the difference without the fuss of sending back) ---pretty disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, 18 Mar 2013
As usual shoes fit perfectly, laces could do with being a bit longer, if you lace them to the top they become so short that they are hard to tie but other than that I am pleased with my purchase