5.0 out of 5 stars Mount up
Published on 22 July 2012 by Mercury

3.0 out of 5 stars Great games but be aware...
Published 13 months ago by CosmicGerbil

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Great games but be aware..., 17 July 2013
This review is from: Mount and Blade Collection (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
The Mount and Blade games are really fun and absorbing and will hold your interest for weeks. The product key is inside the CD case. However, be aware that the games are not on the CD. The CD installs Steam on your computer, from where you have to create a (free) account and then download the games. This could be a problem if you don't have internet access and wanted to be able to play the games offline. Also, if you have a monthly download limit (like I do), the games are big and will use up lots of memory downloading them.

Overall, brill games but it should really say in the description that you need an internet connection to actually get them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mount up, 22 July 2012
This review is from: Mount and Blade Collection (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
This game is excellent, sure the graphics arent amazing and it's not gonna win any awards for being user friendly but its actal gaeplay once you get good is amazing. My little band of Nordic mercenaries took me from a small time bandit to a lord to the king of Calderia and afterwards I started all over again, yes the capture system is irritating especially when I buy a shiny new greatsword, walk out of town and get an axe to the face from a band of sea raiders who then take me prisoner on the other side of the kingdom and steal all my items and money. but still this game is a about the ups and downs of mercenary life so yeah your bound to get betrayed, kidnapped and robbed a billion times but its fun cos y' get to hunt the guys down afterwards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mount And Blade Review, 21 April 2013
Robin Brown - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mount and Blade Collection (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I play this game on my laptop (just a 600 HP) and it works fine. A few graphical glitches but nothing that can't be solved with a simple save and then reload.

As for the game itself - FANTASTIC! The combat is fun and, at times, challenging. It's very satisfying riding a horse and cutting your opponent down as you charge past them.

Outside combat, it's a challenging world but you can tackle it anyway you want... you can ally yourself with a kingdom or go off on your own, you can start your own business and trade goods for higher profit, you can be a gladiator and/or a mercenary, bounty hunter, slave trader ANYTHING YOU WANT! and even King, although I haven't got that far yet.

In warband you can set up your kingdom though I haven't got that far yet.

For such a cheap price, this game is a must buy.

I would stress that this ISN'T a deep, confusing strategy game either. I AM NOT A GAMER but I still found my way around easy enough and got into the game. It might take an hour or two but any person can get the hang of this game. That's not to say it's a simple, brain dead game. There are difficulty levels and also your own style of gameplay shapes the world you play in.

Well worth it and apparently there is a vast modding society available as well, although I wouldn't know where to even look!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 20 Dec 2012
This review is from: Mount and Blade Collection (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Bought this for my boyfriend, he really enjoys playing it. Really really good game, and a good price as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Please don't listen to the other guy :D Please read Review., 5 Jun 2012
M. Brunger (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mount and Blade Collection (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Hey guys! I'd like to inform you this DOES come with a product code, the other guy I think was blind, but it is in the box don't worry, its below the CD from my copy.

Okay to the review, this game is amazing and everything I wanted, to be honest this copy was for my dad, I got it from steam for a deal, but this deal is even better for all of the games apart from the new one that just came out.

People might judge the graphics, but its gameplay over graphics, plus there are tons of mods out there to enjoy!
So please take a look at them, there are some really decent mods out there that will make the game look even better.

I'm going to even be uploading videos of this on my YouTube soon, so if you would like to take a look, please search up SirRevso

Much appreciated! Hope I helped, so remember, there IS a code, and this DOES work with steam, so don't worry =D

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!!, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Mount and Blade Collection (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I bought this because it was half the price it is on Steam, and it includes the original Mount &Blade, and Warband with its expansion Fire and Sword. Unfortunately it does not include Napoleonic wars. Funnily enough the box is the Steam version which made me chuckle. However, bare this in mind, you will need an internet connection to register for a Steam account if you don't already have one. Don't let this scare you as most PC gamers use Steam these days as its games are often on offer, it's just that on this occasion Amazon were cheaper.

The game itself is great. Although showing it's age slightly, there are literally hundreds of Mods available that improve it heaps and bounds.I recommend looking up the Anno Domini 1257, it is nothing short of brilliant. Sand box roll playing gaming at its best. After several years of teasing my son for playing this.....I'm hooked.

1.0 out of 5 stars Feel Scammed, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Mount and Blade Collection (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Ok, this is my first ever one star review. Why? It only appears to have warband on it. The other two games cannot be installed as far as I can see. And to install warband, I have to go through this steam rubbish. I just want to play the first game for now!! Steam doesn't even seem to work, living up to its name, as a steam-ing pile of dog fodder....

So, massively disappointing. I've quite enjoyed my spree of buying computer games off amazon up to now. Sadly, this has killed any desire for me to continue.

Never made it past the install. Avoid this completely and save yourself the disappointment. I've opened the box, so I can't even return it....

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta be one to get, 28 April 2014
Mr. N. Wright - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mount and Blade Collection (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Love these, great gameplay, can be difficult to master at first, but then you will get into it and wonder why com panies have not done anything like this previously and bigger ones doing it better.
If you aint got any of these then its best to get the collection, you will not be far dissapointed

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game and still a lot to explore, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Mount and Blade Collection (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
My grandson found the game had good boundaries, the story line is good. It certainly met his expectations of the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fun especially with mods., 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mount and Blade Collection (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
A very fun game, constantly expanding so you never get bored. There are dozens of modifications out for it too; I especially like the Rome ones that have been created for it.

Definitely one of my favorite games.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Mount and Blade Collection (PC DVD)
Mount and Blade Collection (PC DVD) by Ikaron (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
12.88