5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy
very comfy, bought a second pair in another colour. small for size I am usually a 6 1/2, 7 at most and needed an 8. Shame no half sizes available.
Published on 11 Nov. 2012 by purple rose

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable!
These were very hard shoes for Hush Puppies brand. The shoe had a nice heel but the front was pinching. Avoid if you have slightly wider feet. The material felt cheap and the shoe poorly made.
Published on 26 Feb. 2013 by roguetrini

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 11 Nov. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes great price, 11 Mar. 2013
I recieved these very quickly and well packaged. At first glance I thought the shoes looked really nice but really small! I had ordered my usual size 5 but I know Hush Puppies are small fitting. However when I tried them on, yes they felt 'neat' but very comfortable. I usually have to 'wear in' new shoes but I took a chance on these and wore them for a days shopping the next day. I have to say I couldn't believe how comfortable they were, not too high and so cute with skinny jeans. They are great quality and a bargain at the price too. Love them!

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable!, 26 Feb. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery and very comfy, 12 April 2013
These shoes are very comfortable. I usually take a size 3/3.5 however based on the reviews, I decided to purchase a size 4 and I'm glad I did as they do fit neatly.The heel is slightly higher than I expected however, I can still walk in them.

The shoes arrived before the expected delivery date.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoes - inconsistent fitting, 26 May 2013
These are lovely boots and appeared to be very well made. I've bought two pairs, one in black and this one - purple, both are in the same size. However the black boots fit well while this purple boots were way too tight so had to return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish with comfort, 6 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Hush Puppies Women's Lolita Ghille Decorative (Apparel)
Buy hush puppies because they are so comfortable. These are no exception. Take a 7.05 and so bought an 8. Fit perfectly. Well packaged and arrived very quickly. Cheaper than my usual supplier to so am well pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hush Puppy Shoes, 3 July 2013
These shoes are very comfortable and look so good. Hush Puppies are usually so comfortable. Delivery was very quick too. I would recommend these shoes without question.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 17 Mar. 2013
Were small for size but took advice from previous reviews and bought bigger size than normal and shoes fit perfectly. Extremely comfy and stylish with it!! Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and unique, 26 Mar. 2013
Many people around me love this product and they think it is unique. I love it too. It is difficult to find a matching bag because of its unique purple colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, 4 May 2013
Very comfortable shoe. Quite relieved that it was so comfy - no rubbing at all - worn straight away all day at work - on feet all day.

Hush Puppies Women's Lolita Ghille Decorative