5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Published 17 months ago by Vicky

3.0 out of 5 stars Mane n' Tail Herbal Shampoo & Conditioner
Published 4 months ago by Sarah

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 July 2013
This review is from: mane n tail herbal shampoo +herbal conditioner combo pack 12oz 355ml (Misc.)
I have tried the original main n' tail product before buying this one. I would say they both fantastic. Mane and tail herbal essence does make my hair softer though and I think it would suit everybody who has more damage hair. Since I discover these products I will never go back to other shampoos. It really works so well that my hail looks thicker, longer and stop breaking as I bleach my hair and it is very weak. I would definitely recommend everybody to try it!
Got my products very quickly from the seller. Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars flat, thin, straight hair, 25 Jun 2014
I have researched about this product for over a year. My hair is thin, straight and extremely lifeless. This product, I've been using for some weeks now hasn't done much, but my hair does feel thicker. It hasn't grown a lot... Its still at my shoulders. But otherwise, my hair does feel soft and smell nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 13 Feb 2014
this is a great product! it makes my hair lovely and soft and grows real faster! a must try! x

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shampoo!, 20 July 2013
Shampoo is amazing..love it ! But Conditioner is not that great ! I will continue using this Shampoo:)thank you! L

3.0 out of 5 stars Mane n' Tail Herbal Shampoo & Conditioner, 15 Aug 2014
Bought this so I could grow my hair out quickly, and I can honestly say that I couldn't see any obvious differences in the rate of my hair growth for the first 2 or 3 months. Honestly, if you're trying to grow your hair out quickly, just get some biotin capsules at around 5,000mcg at least. I started to take biotin capsules after a couple of months of using this shampoo and conditioner and seeing nothing happen, and my hair started to grow really quickly. However, I am aware that this shampoo works better than some other brands that promote hair growth, so if you don't want to take biotin this is probably your best bet. But please consider that biotin is much cheaper than this shampoo, and each bottle of biotin has around 50-100 capsules, which will last longer than one bottle of mane n' tail shampoo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mane n tail, 2 Feb 2014
A good product hair feels really soft after use. Definitely recommend . All the family use it including my husband a good buy .

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 22 May 2014
Always use this shampoo would not go back! Strengthens my hair and stops it snapping!! Well worth every penny !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Main and Tail Shampoo and Conditioner, 2 May 2014
First time I used the shampoo my fine hair felt fuller and has more body will keep using Main and Tail shampoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Really impressed!, 10 July 2014
I've been using this 1-2 times a week for a month and it's made a huge difference to my hair already! My hair has grown and looks the healthiest it's been in about 2 years! I'll be ordering again as soon as I run out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 30 Nov 2013
I've been using this product for a month now, I can say that it has made my hair so much smoother and softer.
I've noticed that my hair has gotten a lot thicker and so much more healthier (as I had a few split ends), the smell is very pleasant too.
Although a lot of people say it makes hair grow (it doesn't magically grow over night) but, I've noticed a change in length as
it prevents breakage from happening and snapping off. I would totally recommend it!! Fab product.