4.0 out of 5 stars Have some favorite chocolate to hand!
Published 4 months ago by Cari Hislop

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read
This was a story a typical romantic story, and an easy read, it wasn't a gripping page turning book, but if you like romance then this is for you
Published 15 months ago by tracy rose

4.0 out of 5 stars Have some favorite chocolate to hand!, 31 July 2014
This review is from: The Chocolate Thief (Amour et Chocolat) (Kindle Edition)
This turned out to be one of my favorite books in the Chocolate series (which I didn't expect because when I read The Chocolate Touch (which I highly recommend) I found Cade rather irritating so I wasn't going to read this one, but I'm glad I did. Some of the reviewers gave lower stars because of the un explained French words (most of which are swear words - I had to look them up). It doesn't bother me to have to look up a definition for a word I don't know, but if it bothers you that might be a problem. I did have to eat chocolate while reading this. Thank goodness I had some good chocolate in the house (if you don't have any you'll want to get some because how anyone could get through this book without craving chocolate - unless you hate it (alien?) - is beyond me. Cade wasn't so irritating though sometimes stupid, but it works out. I love the hero (I LOVE all of Florand's heroes I've read - my problems tend to be with the heroines who do tend to be emotionally stupid). The book would have been five stars for me except I felt the end was flat compared to the rest of the book. However, if you enjoy sweet funny romances set in France with American heroines and brilliant French chocolate making heroes you will enjoy this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious in every way, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Chocolate Thief (Amour et Chocolat) (Kindle Edition)
Deliciously fun, funny and romantic - a perfect battle-of-the-sexes romantic comedy, infused with gorgeous, mouthwatering descriptions of artisan chocolate that made me want to hop a train to Paris immediately! I loved it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Chocolatess, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Chocolate Thief (Amour et Chocolat) (Kindle Edition)
If you love chocolates, romance, and paris ... then this is it !! Not a very strong storyline but a great book nonetheless !! The exquisite descriptions of chocolate making will make run to your kitchen and do a lil tempering of your own, if you know what I mean .. *chuckle* :D

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 29 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Romance and chocolate in Paris, 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Chocolate Thief (Amour et Chocolat) (Kindle Edition)
I actually read the second book of this series first, The Chocolate Kiss, and loved it so much that I decided to read this book as well. Romance and chocolate in Paris - the premises for the book are pretty unbeatable in themselves, and Laura Florand is a great writer so the book will not let you down. I finished the book in 24 hours.

The Chocolate Thief (Amour et Chocolat)